Zero side effects?!

Discussion in 'Centchroman' started by monkeyhippy, Jan 2, 2010.

1. monkeyhippy

monkeyhippy New Member

I started taking it on monday (12/28) and I started with the loading dose. Since I took it, which has not even been a week yet, I have had no side effects at all. I thought everyone got at least a hot flash or two? I'm certainly not complaining, but I'm just wondering if its gonna work for me, because my body is acting like I didnt even take it. My period was the exact same as usual, I've had not even one hot flash, which I thought everyone had, No weight changes, no dryness/irritation, no bloating or cramps, nothing. Green Tea, do you know of anyone who had no side effects ever and it still worked for them as a contraceptive?

2. monkeyhippy

monkeyhippy New Member

I MAY be having slightly more watery discharge, but that's really hard to say, cuz I've always had quite a bit. I took the pills with food, is this ok?

3. GreenTea

GreenTea Super Moderator Staff Member

I've never had hot flashes either, and it's working for me as a contraceptive. What I was hearing when I first started taking it was that it had no side effects at all.

It doesn't matter if you take it with food or not. Some kinds of medication you're supposed to take with food, either because they're absorbed better that way or because they can be nauseating to some people if taken on an empty stomach. Neither is true of Centchroman, but taking it with food doesn't hurt it any, either.

4. ladylocks

ladylocks New Member

I've been on it for 7 weeks now. No side effects yet no period yet either but i'm not worried as it seems that is a bit of a norm. I'll prob do a test next week just to be sure but so far so good !!! [​IMG] Very Happy