Your favourite meal with vegetables

Discussion in 'Dieting and Weight' started by tinesa, Apr 24, 2015.

1. tinesa

tinesa New Member

what are your favorite meals with vegetables? What get ready? divide the recipe.
    I would like to introduce to mydiet vegetables.

2. ferroz

ferroz New Member

I recommend above all salads with olive oil, without any sauces. For dinner, for example, roasted vegetables such as zucchini or eggplant. You can even bake a carrot cake.

I love salad with tomatoes, cucumbers and peppers. Yum!

3. tinesa

tinesa New Member

how do you get your ideas? I love carrot, so could you share the recipe if it's not a secret? : D
    also like to eat a lot of salads and vegetables each day.

likes someone to do something with potatoes?

4. ksoku

ksoku New Member

Cauliflower and ham salad

Ingredients:

1 cauliflower
    20 g ham
    40 g mushrooms
    4 hardboiled eggs
    1 can of green peas
    1 can of sweet corn
    4 sour cucumbers
    a bunch of chives
    mayonnaise
    butter
    salt and pepper

Preparation:
    1. Wash the cauliflower and cook it in salted water for about 5 minutes.
    2. Cut the ham into thin strips.
    3. Wash the mushrooms, chop them and fry in butter.
    4. Peel the hardboiled eggs and chop them into cubes.
    5. Drain the corn and peas.
    6. Chop the chives.
    7. Cut the cucumbers into cubes.
    8. Add the mayonnaise and mix all the ingredients.
    8. Season with salt and pepper.
    9. Put in the fridge for 30 minutes before serving.

Bon apetit!

5. itmej

itmej New Member

I love to experiment while cooking, mixing vegetables always brings some perfect salad or meal. Potatoes :D ? So many ideas comes to my mind just from hearing it, like simple potato salad. I need to check this Cauliflower and ham salad by myself, looks tasty :)

6. tinesa

tinesa New Member

Yeah, looks tasty. I want to try to do it. Maybe next week, because tomorrow we have dinner at my parents and then still have something to eat in the refrigerator. Maybe on Sunday my husband takes me to the restaurant..

this recipes isn't complicated?

7. Surry

Surry New Member

I like all kind of salads, lately I'm loving a quinoa salad with spring onions, pepper, tomatoes and feta.

8. wrona

wrona New Member

In my native country, we eat chicken and duck with all kinds of vegetables and even fruits. I love chicken made in pineapple and I love duck with oranges. Mniam ;p

9. scr0at

scr0at New Member

My staple is Greek Salad.

10. Melisaknop

Melisaknop New Member

Sliced potatoes put in a saucepan, add the chopped onion, and cook.
    In a separate pan stew sliced eggplant slices, add garlic, peeled tomatoes, a little water and cook until ready.
    Then put the parsley, celery, coriander, dill, basil, (you can still peppers), and giving simmer for 2 minutes, to shift everything in a pot with potatoes.

11. Karina

Karina New Member

I like salad from tomatoes, cucumbers,onion,green pepper and olive oil. And in summer I can't live without ragout which I cook with potatoes, tomatoes, green pepper, spices, aubergine,marrow, a lot of dill). And by the way, recently I have started to cook tasty recipes for my skin as well. It turned out that in our kitchen there are so many products that can be used to make our skin look healthy! For example, my favourite facial mask now is not Dior or Chanel, but honey plus strawberry or plain yogurt. If you are interested in taking skin care with the natural remedies I' d like to share the recipes https://ambrossimo.com/skin_care-for_beautiful_skin/.

12. Jenna Justin

Jenna Justin New Member

Pure Forskolin for weight loss works wonders and the good thing is that anyone can use it for this same purpose. If you are tired of going to the gym, you can use your time for other important things.