You Are Worthy!

Discussion in 'Mental Wellbeing' started by TheBeautifulYoni, Dec 5, 2015.

Dear Members: We have operated this forum since 2002. We currently have over 12,000 members that have free access to thousands of health related discussions. We rely on you as a member to peruse our health articles but do need your help in ensuring that the site will continue to operate for years to come. We ask that you CLICK ON OUR ADS to support the site. Thank you for your trust.

1. TheBeautifulYoni

TheBeautifulYoni New Member

Just thought I'd let someone know who's reading and needed to hear this right now. A lot of times as women we can feel alone, alienated, down or just plain worthless. I think as mothers, sisters, wives, educators, nurturers, bosses.. etc we sometimes forget that we are women before all of those things. As women we just need to sometimes deal with those feelings before we can have a better day, conversation or even life.
    Remove negative thoughts, and people from yourself. If it's your environment, remove yourself from the environment ASAP. Life is too short for you to feel unhappy ladies. Need help finding your worth? Read this article and participate in the exercise I created just for you. Know Your Worth: Don't Devalue Yourself.

SUPPORT OUR WEBSITE, CLICK OUR ADS