Women's Sexuality and Demographics Survey

Discussion in 'Messages for Mods' started by Wade, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Wade

Wade New Member

Dear Aministrator or Moderator:

I am a new member, and your rules state that I should have this screened here before proceeding. I do not represent any group in particular, though I am currently enrolled at Southeastern Louisiana University. This survey is an independent survey on Women's Sexuality, background, and demographics. No identifying information is collected, only responses.

Here is the link to the survey:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1TdQBEp9eTIGRByhbcSAqLlSqVkh5yKn33j8wyJgodyY/viewform?usp=send_form

In most cases, if the question is particularly crude or on the most sensitive topics, I have left it as an opt-out. If there are any questions which need to be changed to an opt-out form in your opinion, please let me know.

Due to the nature of this study, some degree of graphic, and potentially offensive content is unavoidable, though no offense is intended by me. That is to say, whatever offense has been done would be revealed by the survey, not made by the survey (I Hope).

It is my intention to write a report or paper on the findings, as some of the questions are the same as usual, while others are probably not that common on surveys.

If this does not meet your standards in it's present form, I'd be more than happy to work with you to adjust it to be more pallatable to your audience and users.

Sincerely,
    Wade Smith

2. Willzter

Willzter Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for posting this. It may take a few days to get back to you.