Why I'm choosing organic tampons now

Discussion in 'Reproductive Health' started by Annie P, Jan 31, 2016.

Dear Members: We have operated this forum since 2002. We currently have over 12,000 members that have free access to thousands of health related discussions. We rely on you as a member to peruse our health articles but do need your help in ensuring that the site will continue to operate for years to come. We ask that you CLICK ON OUR ADS to support the site. Thank you for your trust.

1. Annie P

Annie P New Member

[​IMG]
    Found a really cool Kickstarter project that has taught me heaps about what goes into regular tampons. I'm making the switch for sure, what do you guys think?

There are so many toxins in regular tampons and we need to talk about it. I've been uses tampons for over 10 years now and I won't be anymore. I think this is a really worthy project!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/394364442/s-rosa-organic-tampons-to-your-door

Attached Files:

SUPPORT OUR WEBSITE, CLICK OUR ADS

2. GPH

GPH Member

I switched to organic tampons and pantiliners/pads several months-a yr ago. I was having a lot of irritation during my period, which has gone away/vastly improved since switching to organic.

3. Moni5

Moni5 New Member

I will look into it. I think of organic food but never tampons.

4. Deally55

Deally55 Member

thanks, I found it useful, generally I want to use everything only organic!