WELCOME TO "OVERCOMING INFERTILITY"! (Read First!)

Discussion in 'Overcoming Infertility' started by MyrtleWarbler, Jun 13, 2008.

Dear Members: We have operated this forum since 2002. We currently have over 12,000 members that have free access to thousands of health related discussions. We rely on you as a member to peruse our health articles but do need your help in ensuring that the site will continue to operate for years to come. We ask that you CLICK ON OUR ADS to support the site. Thank you for your trust.

1. candywannababy

candywannababy New Member

Re: WELCOME TO "OVERCOMING INFERTILITY"!!

so glad to see the progress we're making around here ladies!!

SUPPORT OUR WEBSITE, CLICK OUR ADS

2. gutterflower

gutterflower Active Member

Oh I wish we could of had this when I was trying too, ladies I miss you all so much!!

3. why

why New Member

sorry I am now just reading this.....

4. MyrtleWarbler

MyrtleWarbler Super Moderator Staff Member

why... Is that an apology to us for some reason, or saying you wish for your sake you had read it earlier ?? Anyway. Welcome to our little corner of AWH. Sorry you need us, glad you found us.

5. candywannababy

candywannababy New Member

Why.. What MW said [​IMG]

6. MyrtleWarbler

bump

7. mookie

mookie New Member

Does anyone have current info on soy isoflavin vs clomid and has anyone had any positive results from taking soy isoflavin

8. mookie

mookie New Member

isoflavone...ooops

9. BethG

BethG New Member

hey mookie, I take soy isoflavins (isoflavones? now I'm confused, lol) and do ovulate with it. I had poor results on Clomid prior to trying soy. But, I will say it was after all my unsuccessful Clomid cycle that I sought the help of a wonderful acupuncturist. She got me ovulating on my own. Soy has helped me to continue to ovulate.

BunnyGirl mentioned once that perhaps there's a age correlation effectiveness with soy. Ash, who is in her 20s (right, Ash?) says she had no luck with it, while it has helped me (now 40).

Let me know if you have any other questions.

10. scarlettF

scarlettF New Member

IDK if this thread is still open, just wanted to introduce myself...mid 40's (a late bloomer!) Have a 20 y.o. son born to me & a little daughter adopted (age 5) Diagnosed with "unexplained infertility" but i suspect immune related..there is so much they dont know. TTC for about a year....hubby wants so much to experience the whole pregnancy & birth thing (son is from prev. relationship), which I get, Adoption is awesome too though! Been through ALOT past year...midlife crisis type stuff. Just looking for people who GET IT! TY!!

11. roshae85

roshae85 New Member

Hello everyone, I'm so glad to be a part of this group. This is my first time posting

12. MyrtleWarbler

Roshae and Scarlett... Sorry if your recent posts didn't get noticed, we don't always monitor this "intro" thread. Please feel to post a new thread to introduce yourself and more about your TTC situation!