Weird Month! Help!

Discussion in 'Reproductive Health' started by Amarie23, Apr 29, 2016.

Dear Members: We have operated this forum since 2002. We currently have over 12,000 members that have free access to thousands of health related discussions. We rely on you as a member to peruse our health articles but do need your help in ensuring that the site will continue to operate for years to come. We ask that you CLICK ON OUR ADS to support the site. Thank you for your trust.

1. Amarie23

Amarie23 New Member

Good Morning ladies,

I had a pretty wacky April! I usually follow my menstrual app on my phone to see when my AF is expected. The app is pretty spot on if not I will be one day early or one day late. This month I had scare because I was 7 days late. Like all of us women do we assume we are possible pregnant. I took a hpt and got a negative. So it put my mind at ease but last night I had some mild cramping. Not unbearable cramps just like an uncomfortable feeling and my back started to ache. I thought it was all due to me cleaning my restroom and room from head to toe. Okay let me make this short now I'm blabbing. Before bed I went to use the restroom and I wiped and I had light pink/brownish discharge. I look down in the toilet bowl and there was....
    image.jpeg

Idk how to describe it. I didn't have any pain during it. Like I said mild not even mild is not the word. Just small cramps hours before. I had to take a picture. Sorry I wish I could've taken a better picture. And no more bleeding after that until now. It's the next morning and I am bleeding pretty heavily. Seems like I am on my AF! Lol any one have any idea of what these things are in the picture? Or what's going on with me?

SUPPORT OUR WEBSITE, CLICK OUR ADS