Watching Men Masturbate

Discussion in 'Female Sexuality' started by maxgirlnc, Jul 7, 2007.

1. maxgirlnc

maxgirlnc New Member

Are there any other women out there that like watching guys on cam masturbating?

I have found the chat rooms on yahoo to fascinating.

I end up masturbating too!!

Anyone else?

2. Tarsia

Tarsia New Member

Well, in general I adore watching men masturbate.
    Never sought out ones doing it by cam, though.

3. New_Explorer

New_Explorer New Member

y'know, guys have asked me if I wanted to watch. I've always said yes, but it's done little for me other than hold an intellectual fascination. How do their hands move so fast??? I've always, like, ended up studying the process, rather than enjoying it sensually.

There was one leather-clad guy in a bathtub -- on youtube -- who got me really hot & bothered watching him and I had to go masturbate myself. Otherwise, not so much.

4. MNM

MNM New Member

Lot's and lot's of practice hun.....
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2013

5. StLGaL

StLGaL New Member

For me, it's a no on any webcam b/c the guy's on there (in my exp) are usually discusting

6. D 4 A

D 4 A New Member

Which web site is this [​IMG]
    Rickinator1969 likes this.

7. MNM

MNM New Member

I could name one....lmao
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013

8. 76er

76er New Member

Me, me, me!
    I really love it when its rock hard and moans come out of their mouth. Mmmmm.
    Rickinator1969 likes this.

9. Married Curious

Married Curious New Member

Don't know if you wanted a man's view but I would think it would be sexy to do it for a woman (women!) to watch. I never have but it is a fantasy of mine.

10. incognito

incognito New Member

I just find it sad. Sorry!

11. Married Curious

Not into it incog? Thats OK as we all like different things.

Have you ever watched your hubby or he watched you? I think that would be fun.

12. Bran.Muffin

Bran.Muffin New Member

My own man - yes.
    ("Um, could I give you a hand with that, honey?")

On a web cam? I agree with incog. It would seem just sad and lonely to me.

13. Bridie

Bridie New Member

I love watching mine, especially when he thinks I'm actually asleep ! Lol. Although, I want to know what he does with the cum. I wonder if he can do one of those retracted orgasms or whatever they're actually called - you know, when they orgasm but hold the cum in ??

I hope so, because it's that or he cums in his hand and flings it smewhere. Or maybe he uses socks.

Hmmm...

Either way, I love it. If he thinks I'm not watching, he's much less inhibited - his breathing's not so controlled, he shuts his eyes and moans ( under his breath so he doesn't wake me )..lovely.

14. Juicy-Juls

Juicy-Juls Active Member

heheh...probably should wash your bedroom walls, just to be safe..... [​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2013

15. incognito

incognito New Member

Yes, we have both watched each other either individually or together many, many times. He's pretty shy about it, though and so am I, so it's more fun if we do it together.

16. Dreamer

Dreamer New Member

Well, from a guy's perspective, I wouldn't think it was sad or lonely to masturbate on a cam or something. I actually think it would be exciting. I mean, as long as I knew there were women on the other end watching and thinking it was hot. Yeah, totally.

I mean, wathcing a woman masturbate, you don't think of that as sad or lonely, right? It's sexy, naturally. But the other way around... I get it. I mean, sure it does appear sad and lonely somehow. But if it were me, I get plenty of sex. That would just be exciting and naughty.

17. Married Curious

Dreamer,

I agree as I think it would be great to watch a woman do it and I would think it would be fun for her to watch me do it. (Yet an unfulfilled fantasy of mine) No matter the medium. Although I would want the cam to be two way so I could see it was a woman on the other end and not some guy. YUCK!

18. incognito

incognito New Member

Perhaps I should qualify my opinion, since I have never actually watched a guy on cam masturbate. Actually, I have never watched anyone on cam do anything. So, I guess I should tell you what I imagined:

A. Slovenly guy who can't get any action at home goes onto the internet hoping to get some attention.

Result? Sad.

B. Macho hotshot wants to share himself with everyone in the world because his hotness shouldn't be contained to a single continent.

Result? Sad, and amused.

C. Mr. average guy has a tint of exhibitionism but doesn't want to be arrested in a women's lingerie dressing room, so he does it on the internet instead.

Result? Sad, and a little nauseous.

D. Teenager has never shown a girl his genitalia and wants some outside opinions before diving in to the real thing.

Result? Sad, and still sad.

E. Guy is being paid to whack-it for all of the lonely ladies out there who don't get any action in real life.

Result? Sad for the ladies, glad the guy is putting his extra energies to work. LOL.

I guess I just can't imagine a scenario where watching someone on cam would be sexy...but that's just me. Strippers seriously crack me up, too! I can't turn something visual into a fantasy I guess. It is my own shortcoming.

19. Married Curious

incog,

OK, that makes sense.

Maybe some of it too is that you and your guy had done it together before in person? And maybe for those of us that haven't, the fantasy is still there whether it be live or remote via the Internet.

20. incognito

incognito New Member

True. At this point it would seem "less than" the real thing. Also, as I mentioned, I have never actually seen this so my imagined result may be way off base. Maybe it isn't that way at all. Who knows.