Was wondering if anybody has mixed these successfully

Discussion in 'Mental Wellbeing' started by BettyA, Mar 21, 2016.

Dear Members: We have operated this forum since 2002. We currently have over 12,000 members that have free access to thousands of health related discussions. We rely on you as a member to peruse our health articles but do need your help in ensuring that the site will continue to operate for years to come. We ask that you CLICK ON OUR ADS to support the site. Thank you for your trust.

1. BettyA

BettyA New Member

Hello!
    My name is BettyA and I am delighted to have found this site! I have used alternative medicine for years...many years, and I believe successfully... I have a question for anyone who would be kind enough to answer it for me.
    Because of an apt. fire, as a result I started in suffering from anxiety and depression. Went through 'regular dr' and promptly quit all the Rx pills he gave me, had me try... some after a couple of months, some after a week...
    I take the 'recommended' supplements, including homeopathics... but my question is about herbs.
    Have any of you tried St John's Wort, 5htp, (which I have for some time) AND Ashwaghanda together?? I can't seem to find an answer anywhere. Nope, I can't 'ask my dr' because believe me, he's a nice guy but knows literally nothing about anything alternative...:)
    Anyway, thank you!

SUPPORT OUR WEBSITE, CLICK OUR ADS

2. fanbrits johnson

fanbrits johnson New Member

Man, where have you been. I was looking for this kind of information a while ago, found in the net and now starting my programme. I might come back to your research later though. I only used nootropics, they help me think, but you gotta ask your doctor about it

3. Deally55

Deally55 Member

not sure if this is ever going to help you since you don't seem to come back here but I just wanted to tell you that there's a friend of mine who took St. John's Worst and she said that she benefited from it a lot and I only wanted to say that it might be a good idea to give it a try.