varicose vein pain

Discussion in 'General Health' started by laura1234, Jul 3, 2009.

1. edward paul

edward paul New Member

Now you don’t need to suffer a lot with varicose vein pain and discomfort as there are easy solution to cure this also without going through surgically process. You can overcome this discomfort by following simple changes in your diet and besides this you also have options like Venorex cream which is the advanced formula to treat to appearance of varicose veins. The most amazing thing about this cream is that is completely made of natural ingredients, the combination of herbal extract and other clinically proven ingredients makes it more effective.

2. edward paul

edward paul New Member

Now you don’t need to suffer a lot with varicose vein pain and discomfort as there are easy solution to cure this also without going through surgically process. You can overcome this discomfort by following simple changes in your diet and besides this you also have options like Venorex cream which is the advanced formula to treat to appearance of varicose veins. The most amazing thing about this cream is that is completely made of natural ingredients, the combination of herbal extract and other clinically proven ingredients makes it more effective.

3. StarJane

StarJane New Member

Hi friends! My mother also has problems with varicose more then 10 years. And few monthes ago I knew about my friend's problem. She is just 34 but also varicose. it's terrible. But her doctor recomend her to visit pressure therapy because it helps. Has somebody used it? and please tell me is it really effective.

4. kathlyn

kathlyn New Member

Hi, I have not experienced it, but have heard about it . My mom has this.