urinary problems after intercourse

Discussion in 'General Health' started by light, May 29, 2016.

1. light

light Member

I seem to develop a urinary tract infection almost every time my husband and I have sex (about 3 times out of 4). Sometimes I bleed while urinating sometimes I don’t, but its very uncomfortable. The only thing that stops it is antibiotics; urinary antiseptics don’t seem to work. However I know that binging so much on antibiotics is not a good thing. Each time I try to go to the toilet before we have sex and I definitely go afterwards. I have no other health problems. Why does this happen and how can I prevent it? Any advice would be very valuable.

2. Hello ma'am, i just saw your worry you posted and will suggest you do a proper desintoxification. You are intoxifying yourself with antibiotics and too much of if (chemicals) will be dangerous. Natural way of desintoxification, 100% bio and a must see results products.

3. Hello ma'am, i just saw your worry you posted and will suggest you do a proper desintoxification. You are intoxifying yourself with antibiotics and too much of if (chemicals) will be dangerous. Natural way of desintoxification, 100% bio and a must see results products.

4. Hello ma'am, i just saw your worry you posted and will suggest you do a proper desintoxification. You are intoxifying yourself with antibiotics and too much of if (chemicals) will be dangerous. Natural way of desintoxification, 100% bio and a must see results products.