tubes tied, pregnant???

Discussion in 'Pregnancy' started by flower, Mar 10, 2016.

Dear Members: We have operated this forum since 2002. We currently have over 12,000 members that have free access to thousands of health related discussions. We rely on you as a member to peruse our health articles but do need your help in ensuring that the site will continue to operate for years to come. We ask that you CLICK ON OUR ADS to support the site. Thank you for your trust.

1. flower

flower New Member

Tubes tied feb 2007. Last period, Jan 2016, a week ago started having spotting only when I wiped, bocame a little heavier thru the week but still only when I wipe, cramping also started a week ago and has gotten worse, pain in lower back. All test say neg, very concerned because I didn't realize til I looked back that husband I was intimate on the day I was ovulating. Based on my period app anyways. Periods have all ways been on time since the tubal, now I'm really late and multiple symptoms. I'm 33 and some say I'm premenopausal. Any advise plz

SUPPORT OUR WEBSITE, CLICK OUR ADS

2. flower

flower New Member

Nausea, heartburn, tired, cramping in lower ab, pain lower back, some weight gain, headache, diarrhea, have to pee a lot. Thought I would add symptoms. I feel like I may be but also feel as if something is wrong.

SUPPORT OUR WEBSITE, CLICK OUR ADS