TTC -vs- PCOS+CervicalPolyps+RA+Type2Diabetes+Hypothyroidism= NO BABY??

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by sweetsoul_dreamer, Jul 13, 2016.

?

Is it impossible?

1. Sadly, yes.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Not at all.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. sweetsoul_dreamer

sweetsoul_dreamer New Member

Hi ladies. Brand new to the club. First post. A bit about me: 31YRS old, in a relationship, working, have rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, hypothyroidism, type 2 diabetes, over weight (300-400), been between these numbers for more than 5 years, have PCOS + one cyst inside one of my ovaries, abnormal + dysfunctional uterine bleeding, cervical polyps. Had a miscarriage almost 3 years ago. I've wanted a baby for as long as I can remember (15years old). First pregnancy, didn't even know I was. Found out at 2 months, but was too late. Doctors I've seen don't want to deal with the cyst and the only thing they can say is I need to lose weight. Can anyone out there hear me? Really, is that the reason I can't have a little bundle of joy? I mean, I've seen women weighing more than me or super super thin, fit and healthy, having the same problem. Can anyone relate?? Any words to give hope?? Advice??? The clock is ticking and I am sooo scared I will miss my shot of being the best version of me and enjoy what I know will be the best time of the rest of my life. Help :(