TTC For Two Years, No Luck

Discussion in 'Overcoming Infertility' started by Annie22143, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Annie22143

Annie22143 New Member

I have regular periods every month about every 30-36 days and it's been that way and steady for about two years now. I was on Depo in mid 09' but stopped, and it took until March 22nd, 2010 to start AF and have one every month after that. Now, I have regular AF but I've been doing OPK's and they always come up negative. I just don't think I'm able to ovulate on my own. I only have one ovary now so I'm not sure if that makes it harder? Any suggestions on how to get my body to ovulate or any medications? Anything is greatly appreciated because I've been TTC for nearly two years now..

2. Confused-Hasya

Confused-Hasya Active Member

Some people have tried soy successfully to ovulate. There are others on here who had successful IVFs.

I hope you find a way to make this happen for you. User *mel* may be of help to you, as she fought the battle herself, and also knows what others did. She has an IVF baby herself.

Try sending her a PM. Go to My Stuff - Messages - initiate a PM and insert the user name. It is *mel*. With the stars.

Good luck!!!