TTC for a year or more **part 10**

Discussion in 'Archived Discussions' started by Penguin-Goon, Mar 17, 2009.

1. candywannababy

candywannababy New Member

I just talked to them!!!! They said they are doing a 6day because I have TOO MANY GOOD ONES TO CHOOSE FROM!!!!!!!

Excuse my first time ivf ignorance!!!!! Anything out of the norm scares me and I think its cause smething is wrong. They had told me before that sometimes they have to give them an extra day cause they need to *open up* more so I thought my babies were slackers. lol. Ok crisis over!!

you know what I need o start listening to myself more often. Gosh this morning I prayed and I told God that I'd love to go to church on Sunday but Im on strict bedrest and now look...... [​IMG] lol Plus there's this little girl who's b-day is on Sunday and her mom is counting on me. She doesnt have a dad and we've been her support group ever since she was born so guess I need to be with her and then I will be with my babies on Sunday [​IMG]

2. Penguin-Goon

Penguin-Goon New Member

OMG candy that is wonderful!!! i just knew there was a positive reason for it!!! YAY!!! so many wonderful babies!!!!

3. MichelleG

MichelleG New Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqfGqOx2iDQ

I know i'm throwing things off a bit..but you guys gotta listen to this song and watch the video..Actually made me tear up quite a bit. Amazing song. Not sure if anyone here has heard it! Never knew there was a song about infertility and pregnancy.

4. MichelleG

MichelleG New Member

CONGRATS CANDY!!!! Best Wishes to you!!!

5. gutterflower

gutterflower Active Member

Sounds like awesome news hun, getting really anxious for you!!! You are in my prayers !!

6. demon-dolly

demon-dolly New Member

Candy, this IS going to happen.

Don't lose faith again, ok?

**hugs**

7. sapphire

sapphire New Member

oh candy hon that is SUCH good news and I love how it's all working out, even for Sunday. So perfect. I'm so glad it's all okay and how amazing that your babies all look SO good they are having troubling choosing the two! That's amazing and I am so so so excited for you [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. candywannababy

candywannababy New Member

Thanks girls!! And yes Dolly I need to stop losing faith and hold on to it!

9. nessa26

nessa26 New Member

Wow, Im so excited for you Candy. When do they do your beta to verify your pregnancy?

10. BJ99

BJ99 New Member

Bethie is out on the trails getting some nookie on a mortocross bike!

Not sure when she was coming back but took off Thurs and Fri since DH was already off.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013

11. BethG

BethG New Member

LOL! I'M BACK!

First of all, Candy, you are absolutely right. God has a special plan for you, and now you see why the transfer is going to be tomorrow. I'm so happy to hear the little eggies are just going to town! Sounds VERY promising! If you can't personally update tomorrow, I hope you'll call Dee or BJ so we can get the news.

As for me, I input my temps from the past few days (OK, you can go look now 24P!) and FF changed my O-day from CD13 to CD15. I don't feel this is right, but want your opinions. Based on my past history, the OPK, the monitor results, and the very distinct O-pain I now get, I really feel CD13 was it. What do you all think?

My Chart

12. nessa26

nessa26 New Member

Bethie, it looks as if FF might be right. Cus you recorded a +OPK a couple of days before. Remember a +OPK means you will ovulate approximately 24-36 hours later. Even if you did ovulate earlier, it looks like you have a nice amount of BDing in there!!!

13. Penguin-Goon

Penguin-Goon New Member

hehe thanks beth [​IMG]

and im not 100% on your O date either way... i just keep going back and forth lol! did you try changing the detector to see if it thinks differently another way? otherwise as nessa said, you have good BDing so it will be ok either way!

love you to tomorrow ms candy!! cant wait to hear all about it, like beth said when your up to it, or if one of the other lovely ladies can update us.

14. BethG

BethG New Member

If I switch it to OPK/Monitor, I get CD14. If I leave it on Advanced and discard Tuesday's temp, i get CD14. If I discard Monday and Tuesday's temp, I get CD13. I guess I just don't like it because if it's CD15, there's only one BDing in there really. If it's CD13 or CD14, there's two. I suppose I shouldn't stress over it because there's nothing I can do about it. *sigh*

15. BJ99

BJ99 New Member

I would go with the midway mark and it be CD14...your gonna make yourself nuts thinking about it...and Fdid that to me twice last month and I forced it to when I thought it was and I was right....so just do what you feel.

You were there FF is just guessing!

16. dee

dee Active Member

Beth, I'm not sure either way, but looking at May's chart I can see that you had a dip and rise at 6DPO too.. I think FF is basing it's change on the fact that at CD16 your temp took you way up past the previous temps though. But like you say, everything else points to CD13 or 14 *shrugs* it's really hard to tell on this one! Either way you got some good BDing in there!
    Fingers crossed for you Beth [​IMG]

17. gutterflower

Beth WOW @ your HIGH temps!!! Good luck hun!!

Candy, thinking of you today!!

18. Tempting Toffee

Tempting Toffee Active Member

Can't wait for the update Candy [​IMG]

19. BJ99

BJ99 New Member

Candy Update:

She only got 3 hrs of sleep so is taking a nap, but 2 perfect embryos were transferred sucessfully! She said not just perfect because she is their mom but perfect because that is what the Dr and Embryologist called them!!!!!!!!!

Go Momma, Go Momma, Go Go Go Momma!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!

20. gutterflower

OMG!!!!!!!!!! Way to go Candy!!!!!!!!!!!! Momma to be in 9 months YAY!!!!