TTC Chat Part 2

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Lintu, Jul 29, 2009.

1. Kazz

Kazz New Member

Hey penguin, think I got it sorted, thanks though. How are you?x

2. Kazz

Kazz New Member

Hey penguin, no I dont have it sorted, haha. Give me 1 minute and I will get my link. x

3. Kazz

Kazz New Member

4. Penguin-Goon

Penguin-Goon New Member

there ya go hun!!!

5. Penguin-Goon

Penguin-Goon New Member

p.s. sorry it took me so long, kaydee messed up my laptop and i had to restart it, and she broke my new power cord too!! ahhhhh, sure you want kids? LOL! im so sorry, just kidding [​IMG]

6. Alluring-Ash

Alluring-Ash Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks for that Nika, I would have helped but my mornings are a bit long...

Glad it is all sorted Kazz [​IMG] Good Luck!

7. Kazz

Kazz New Member

Thanks penguin and Ash, great that peops on here are always willing to help. Penguin hope your computer is okay, I know what you mean, my daughter is 2 and is into everything! Great fun though. Thought we'd have another just to keep us on our toes, haha.
    Thanks again guys. x

8. Kazz

Kazz New Member

OOh and penguin, big congrats on your BFP - when are you due? You must be really excited! x

9. Penguin-Goon

Penguin-Goon New Member

haha thanks hun, my second is actually 4 months old tomorrow!!! hahahaha!!!

10. Kazz

Kazz New Member

haha, sos Penguin! And thats without any wine too, haha. Read the wrong year on your chart - oops. xx

11. Lily_Blossom

Lily_Blossom New Member

Ok, so I am having super sore breasts/nipples and lots of light cramping and shooting pains in my pelvic and groin area. My breasts and chest seem a bit veiny compared to what they normally are. I am either 11 or 12 dpo. I am pretty excited to test, but am holding out until next week still! I don't want to waste a perfectly good test, just in case it might be too early. I hope I am not having a hysterical pregnancy and just imagining all these symptoms! LOL.

12. Kazz

Kazz New Member

OOh Lily - Blosom, I am so excited for you! Sounds promising. I remember just before I got my BFP about 3 years ago, I got some light cramping too. It felt a little like AF cramps but not as sore? I tested at 14DPO and got a faint positive.
    It must be so hard not to cave and test. When do you think you will? xx

13. Lily_Blossom

Lily_Blossom New Member

I have longer cycles, anywhere between 32 and 35 days sometimes. So I don't want to test to early. I'll wait until the 14th, I think.

14. gutterflower

gutterflower Active Member

LB,
    I wouldn't be surprised if you got pregnant this quickly. That's what happened with Audrey and Jasper. Oh course I hope you are pregnant instead of waiting months and months on end TTC. Good lucky sweetie, I will be keeping an eye out for your test and hope we can all try and decipher if it's positive or not [​IMG] .

15. Alluring-Ash

Alluring-Ash Super Moderator Staff Member

LB- Sounds really promising! I have my fingers crossed for you honey!! xx

16. Lily_Blossom

Lily_Blossom New Member

We kind of figured out a TTC routine that worked great for us last time around. So we followed an identical BD schedule this time. We BD'd on CD 12, 13, 14, 16, 17, 18 [​IMG] I am tempted to buy a test when I go to the grocery store today, but I have a feeling that I'll test too early, so I'm going to refrain from making that purchase!

17. gutterflower

Even if you tested early you could post the picture so we could all see if there is a line, hehe!! I love trying to figure out if it's positive, hehe!! A dark line is just soooo boring, but of course soooo positive, haha!!

18. Lily_Blossom

Lily_Blossom New Member

BFP today at 13 dpo. [​IMG] If any of you are friends with me on facebook, don't say anything there. I am not formally announcing it to everyone until I am 3 months along [​IMG]

19. gutterflower

YAY lily I just knew it!!! That was pretty quick hun, I am over the moon happy for you!! CONGRATULATIONS SWEETIE!!!!!!

20. leeaman7777

leeaman7777 Active Member

Congrats hun.. I am very Happy for you.