TTC Chat Part 2

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Lintu, Jul 29, 2009.

1. Lintu

Lintu New Member

Re: *New TTC Chat*

So I caved and tested, mostly because I've never gotten to. I promised myself I wouldn't get my hopes up (though I was going to be really sad if I woke up and AF was here). Here's what I got...

[​IMG]

OMG why won't this show up?!?!?!

2. BethG

BethG New Member

OMG, OMG, OMG! How fabulous! I'm so happy for you!!!!

3. BethG

BethG New Member

Our first April 2010 baby! YEA!!!!!! [​IMG]

4. Sweetjonzy

Sweetjonzy New Member

Goodmorning!

FINALLY!!!!! WTF..I have not been able to log in for like 2 or 3 days. At least I can read what's going on with everyone else, just can't write anything.

Congrats Lintu!!!! That's so exciting!!

I got my second Peak yesterday and today it was High (went on to some sites lastnight and they said that it should give you your two peak days, a high and then a low) Some sites say that I really don't have to test anymore...anyone's thoughts on that??

Also, could someone take a look at my chart? I had my highest temp this morning.

Beth, when you had the monitor go from Low to Peak, did you really ovulate then? I was just wondering b/c my chart has not detected ovulation yet...will it do it on it's own?

5. Penguin-Goon

Penguin-Goon New Member

OMFG!!!! LINTU!!!! YAY!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!

ok, enough of my excited all caps [​IMG] hehe

this is sooo exciting!! shes got the train rolling, now everyone else needs to hop on!!!

6. Lintu

Lintu New Member

I am freaking out!!

7. Penguin-Goon

Penguin-Goon New Member

i bet!!!! but when you get your BFP its like the best "OMG IM SO FREAKED OUT" feeling ever!!!

8. Confused-Hasya

Confused-Hasya Active Member

wowwww, Lintu!!! 10DPO and it worked!!! So, so happy for you! Now hurry up and take goooood care of yourself and your beanie!

Am still waiting for ovulation!

9. Barbie22

Barbie22 New Member

Yeahhh!!!!Lintu congratulations enjoy your preggie journey,hope to join u soon.

10. gutterflower

gutterflower Active Member

CONGRATS Lintu on your BFP hunny!!!

11. BethG

BethG New Member

SweetJ, FF will determine your O-date (and it clearly looks you did ovulate) on the 3rd day of a sustained temp rise, so on Friday FF should give you crosshairs on your chart. I often stop testing one or two days after ovulation, regardless if the monitor is still asking for sticks.

Didn't really realize Lintu was only 10DPO -- once again someone disregarding my advice and proving me wrong! LOL!

12. Penguin-Goon

Penguin-Goon New Member

lol beth!!! well since she didnt temp, 10DPO is probably an estimate more than a fact... she could be 11,12, maybe even 13 but thats a stretch looking at her fertile signs. wow. i just realized she got a BFP at night too, not even FMU...

thats ok, i can see yours now bethy. you still gonna send that letter to your old crappy RE when you get it?? hehehehe.

13. BethG

BethG New Member

oh yes, definitely! Might have to revise the letter since I did use meds afterall, but hey, whatever it takes!

14. Penguin-Goon

Penguin-Goon New Member

i wish i could be there to see the look on his face when he reads it!!!

15. Love0322

Love0322 New Member

Lintu!!!! CONGRATS! I'm so excited for you!!!! YEAH! And at 10dpo....that's why testing early can be great!

16. Lintu

Lintu New Member

I actually tested this morning, not at night. And I *think* I was probably 10 or 11 dpo. My normal cycle length when my LP isn't screwed up is 29 or 30.

17. Ambrosia

Ambrosia Member

Lintu....CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!! Thats such a blessing... I am 9DPO and now cuz of you soooooooo tempted to run temp'ing tommorow!!!!!

18. BJ99

BJ99 New Member

Congrats Lintu! HH9M

19. Alluring-Ash

Alluring-Ash Super Moderator Staff Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Congratulations Lintu!!! How Exciting!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

20. Lintu

Lintu New Member

Thank you ladies!! I called my DH and took him out to lunch---he was over the moon [​IMG]

Ambrosia --- crossing my fingers for you! Test tomorrow if you like but know that if it's a neg, that doesn't necessarily mean you aren't [​IMG]