TTC after Ectopic - Part 4

Discussion in 'Surviving Miscarriage' started by leeaman7777, May 24, 2010.

1. scarlettF

scarlettF New Member

wow Bobeba, so awesome! Hope you can relax. Fingers crossed for you! We have just been notified that my daughter's birth mother has had another child that she wants to place! It has come out of the blue & I am overwhelmed right now....AND there is a slight chance I am pregnant too (some very early symptoms) so this is just crazy. Best wishes to you all!

2. Bobeba

Bobeba New Member

Well, I spent the day in the ER. I passed 2 huge clots and after that my bleeding got worse. HCG levels dropped and I have an ultrasound tomorrow AM to see if anything is left. I am completely heart broken. I can't believe I saw a heart beat 2 days ago.

Scarlett - sounds like you have lots of excitement coming your way. I will place all my best wishes and thoughts in your direction. Good luck with everything.

3. nessa26

nessa26 New Member

I'm so sorry Bobeba. I know how much it hurts. My miscarriage hurt so bad emotionally, I spent many weeks depressed.

A friend of mine suffered a miscarriage back in september after seeing a heartbeat. We'll never know why these things happen. She was pregnant again a month later, and now 15 weeks along. I have faith that you too will have another take home baby.

I can't remember, but did you suffer an ectopic? Did you lose your tube?

4. Bobeba

Bobeba New Member

I never lost a tube with my ectopic. I was a lucky one.

The miscarriage is not what I expected.

I am having bleeding, but I assumed I would have more and I have no pain at all. Although I have a high pain tolerance.

Hopefully I will follow in the steps like your friend.

5. nessa26

nessa26 New Member

The earlier the miscarriage, the less painful (is what I hear), since there is not as much tissue and such to get rid of, compared to the further along miscarriages. Mine felt like a very heavy, more painful period [​IMG].

I lost my tube with my ectopic. You definetly have an advantage having not lost your tube. I will keep my fingers crossed for you in the future, and of course for your ultrasound today.

6. Bobeba

Bobeba New Member

Well I had a miscarriage. Since seeing a heartbeat Thursday until now the baby has cleared my uterus. How your life changes so quick.
    Now I am anxiously awaiting my period. Dont get to say that very often.

7. nessa26

nessa26 New Member

I'm so sorry Bobeba [​IMG].

The bleeding from the miscarriage counts as your period, so you should get another one in about or month, or whatever your normal length of cycle is. Sometimes a miscarriage can throw your cycle off, so don't be surprised.

8. scarlettF

scarlettF New Member

so sorry Bobeba..{{{{hugs}}}}} I had a BFP...BUT I am being very cautious as I have been having cramping (mild) on & off the past few days..and I have been through this before. Dr appt tomorrow to see what's going on. Havent even told hubby since I dont want to worry him....as far as our possible adoption, I have been getting all the required ppwk, homestudy etc done...and it looks like it MAY happen...but BM isnt 100% sure. NOT a good sign. So at this point I may end up with 2 babies...or 1...or none [​IMG] Thank you for listening..

9. scarlettF

scarlettF New Member

Just wanted to check in...I am expecting...due in Nov. Still in shock...everything seems ok so far (fingers crossed). Unfortunately the adoption fell thru - Birth mom changed her mind...I have mixed emotions, upset for my daughter but it is what it is. We will still have contact. Moving to AUSTRALIA next month for hubby's work! Unbelievable! Lots of change sin the air...wish you all the best [​IMG]

10. Bobeba

Bobeba New Member

scarlett, that is too bad about the adoption but great about the pregnancy. best of luck to your move to austrailia. that is so exciting.

i am in limbo now. just waiting for my AF to hopefully not show up. last night i tested postive 5 days before AF, it is 5 days before now and BFN. Fingers crossed.

Best of luck to you!

11. tarabears19

tarabears19 New Member

Hello ladies!

I had an echoic and had emergency surgery on 4/12 to remove my left (and last tube left).

I am wondering how long it takes for AF to show up. DH and I are going to do IVF, but I have to have two cycles first. Its been three weeks and I just want her so maybe I can move on a little easier.

I'm sorry I am not talking more about it but it was my very first (and my husband's) BFP and I'm heartbroken. Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you!

12. Confused-Hasya

Confused-Hasya Active Member

Oh I am so sorry to hear of this, Tara. Heartbreak is the word for it. How disturbed you must be!

You may feel the need to hurry everything up and move on, but do take the time to mourn your loss and heal yourself, physically and emotionally.

There are others on here with more knowledge about this. I'll let them answer.

13. Bobeba

Bobeba New Member

Well this would be the week that I told family about my pregnancy. Instead I just got home after being in the hospital with stabbing pain to find out I had a blighted ovum and had a d&c. So this is my 3rd loss and I'm heart broken. I hope the rest here are well. Good luck ladies.

14. iampam

iampam Active Member

So sorry to hear that Bobeba [​IMG]

15. Confused-Hasya

Confused-Hasya Active Member

Uh oh, Bobeba. I am so sorry to hear that.

16. valerie_sm83

valerie_sm83 New Member

After 7 weeks, my hcg levels have hit zero. It was rough. Stressfull, emotional and of course scary. After getting the news that it's all over with and 2 months that my boyfriend and I couldn't be intimate, we were a bit excited. The first two times seemed okay, of course, we were careful, but last night with a few drinks we might have been a little rough so I am sore today. I hope that we didn't hurt me. Should I be concerned or make an appointment to be checked. I'm sure now it's obvious to wait. I am probably over thinking this and I'm sure my body is basically still healing and we were just being impatient. I see post that other women are already wanting to conceive, so could there be something wrong??