TTC after Ectopic - Part 4

Discussion in 'Surviving Miscarriage' started by leeaman7777, May 24, 2010.

1. Bobeba

Bobeba New Member

Nothing. I am 0% effaced and no dilation.
    I guess the baby likes his/her home at the moment.

Thanks for asking!

2. Love0322

Love0322 New Member

Ahh Bobeba! Hang in there. It has to happen soon! I bet you are soo excited to meet your little one.

3. Love0322

Love0322 New Member

Tracy-
    Is NE New England? I think I'm slow. LOL! I'm sorry the move sucks so much. Have you made any friends? I'm sure your DH feels better working more. I took a huge pay cut last year and am in the same boat as you. No benefits, hardly any money...but hopefully a full time job comes along for me soon.
    I hope things get better soon.

4. BJ99

BJ99 New Member

It's Nebraska...LOL

5. Love0322

Love0322 New Member

HA Nebraska! LOL! I'm a teacher too. (Don't tell)

6. Love0322

Love0322 New Member

Bobeba....I keep checking over here. Any news?

7. Apies1819

Apies1819 New Member

Love- I had the same worries before I started IVF. Since my problem seemed to be in my tubes they said they saw no reason I could not carry a baby since everything else looked “normal”. My husband was pretty against it at first since it is so expensive but after we found out our insurance covered 90% of the procedure and by Texas law they had to cover 50% of the medication it helped us make our decision. It took a lot of talking with God to figure out this was the route for us. I feel very blessed that our insurance covered so much. I was so surprised how easy I thought the process was. I heard horror stories of how hard it was so I was so scared. They start throwing these numbers and percents at you and I thought wow…this is going to be a lot harder than I thought.
    I was on a short protocol so I had less meds and fewer shots. I didn't think it was too painful. The only pain i had was when my muscles had an allergic reaction to peanut oil. It’s emotionally draining but in the end I just gave it up to God and said if it’s up to him we have children.
    Now the twins are 19 wks and growing at the rate of a singleton  @Boeba my babies better like their home too and stay in here until at least 36 wks.

Ugh and on a side note rant. Why do people feel the need to ask me “Oh Twins! Are they natural?” no… my twins are artificial and made of plastic.

8. nessa26

nessa26 New Member

Wow Apies?!?! I cant believe you are 19 weeks already!!!!!! Believe it or not, you may already be over halfway done.

You feeling your babes wiggle around yet?!

9. Confused-Hasya

Confused-Hasya Active Member

LOL about the "natural", Apies! Reply, "Naturally!!!", hahaha!

10. Love0322

Love0322 New Member

Wow Apies I'm in disbelief that you are already 19 weeks. How wonderful! Are you going to find out what you are having?
    Ha to the "natural" comment. People are so weird.

That's awesome that Texas has that law and that your insurance paid 90%. I would have done it too if that were my case. My dh's insurance doesn't pay anything- including all the procedures we've already had- out of pocket.

11. Bobeba

Bobeba New Member

Hello, well 12 days late I had a baby born. Matthew was born 8 lb 7 oz on Oct. 7. We are all doing well!!!

How are you all doing?

12. nessa26

nessa26 New Member

Aww, congratulations Bobeba. Post a birth story when you are up to it. Until then, take care of yourself, and cherish every precious moment with your little Matthew. Glad to hear he finally made it! 12 days overdue?! Aye!

13. Love0322

Love0322 New Member

YAY! Congratulations Bobeba! Welcome Matthew.

14. Seerah

Seerah Member

Bobeba!!! *HUGS* Congratulations and welcome to Matthew!!!!! How exciting!!!!! So glad to hear from you!!!

Tracy - that sucks, believe me, right now I'm in a job I would love nothing more than to quit but we can't afford for me to do that right now. Hopefully something better will pop up for the both of us! [​IMG]

Apies - great to hear the babies are doing well!!! I was cracking up about the whole "natural" thing too! Plastic, priceless!

Nessa, Love, BJ99, Hasya how are you guys doing??? Hope things are good!!

So, I've been back from my trip to, trying to get settled back into work but boss is buggin', sometimes I want to quit but then again, it's kind of an easy schedule, and we really need to pay some bills and save up some money, especially since we're still trying for babies!

I think AF is coming soon, but right after I'm going to go back to the whole charting BBT, making sure I'm taking my vitamins (I do but just not every day *doh*), might try the baby aspirin (haven't before) and so we'll see! [​IMG]

15. Confused-Hasya

Excellent news, Bobeba! Congratulations! Hope you are enjoying *all* aspects of new motherhood!

16. BJ99

BJ99 New Member

Hi to everyone!

Bobeba, congrats hun....welcome lil Mathew.

Tracy...go to your local health clinic and they should base any care based on your income...it sucks but I am sorta in the same boat right now.

Hi Seerah, Thanks for including me in your rememberances. I unfortunately have had a turn of events in my life that I did not plan...as life does so often to all of us. But this event has concluded my TTC'ing....at some point given the right set of circumstances maybe that will change or maybe God will help me find another way...but for now I can only live one day at a time and this is the way it is.

I still follow you girls tho and will continue to live vicariously thru you all.

So help me out and get PG already [​IMG] LOL (don't we wish it was always that easy)

PS....Since I am not focusing on TTC'ing I am working to loose weight and shed emotional and physical baggage...I'm down 15lbs in the last 3 weeks. [​IMG]

17. Confused-Hasya

Tracy, hope it works out for you. I have no ideas for you other than good wishes.

18. Confused-Hasya

((((((((((Tracy))))))))))

19. Love0322

Love0322 New Member

Tracy I'm ssooo sorry. How are you doing? I haven't checked in in a while. Hope you are ok.

20. msjackiedt

msjackiedt New Member

I'm so sorry Tracy. ((((HUGS))))