TTC after Ectopic - Part 3

Discussion in 'Archived Discussions' started by leeaman7777, Feb 5, 2009.

1. leeaman7777

leeaman7777 Active Member

I will leave the old one up and locked for the remainder of the day, so you can access the latest posts!

2. nessa26

nessa26 New Member

Labby, I usually do not see a clear temperature shift for about 2-3 days. Sometimes 4. Not sure why. I guess it takes that much time for the progesterone to rise high enough to show a temperature shift.

3. BJ99

BJ99 New Member

Thanks leeaman I was going to ask for a new thread!

New thread = fresh start with new BFP's all around!!!!!

4. leeaman7777

leeaman7777 Active Member

No problem hun, glad I could help... Praying for BFP's all the way around for everyone...

5. mini

mini New Member

Labby - yay you ovulated!!! i am sure its just taking your body a little time to get back to normal after the EP!! i am so happy for you!!!

Cori - BD is baby dance [​IMG] and also the drs say that instead of just doing BD around ovulation you should try and do it 3 times a week or every alternate around ov time for better results..

it didnt work for me this month.. but oh well theres always next month!!!

Love - i hope you are hanging in there!!

I am off to India today so will not be posting much.. but i hope when i come back we'll have some BFPs

mini

6. nessa26

nessa26 New Member

Have fun in India Mini. Im praying for a safe and fun trip for you!!! We will be here waiting when you come back!

7. mini

mini New Member

Thanks nessa!!!

8. sapphire

sapphire New Member

Just a quick post to say hi to everyone! And I'm sorry to those who just got AF - Love, I know it was last week now, but I'm sorry that witch found you. Mini, you too - that first day or two are so hard. I hope the trip to India is just what you need to take your mind off everything!! Have a great time!!

Labby, great news for O! Yes, the girls are right that it can be a slow climb after you O temp-wise, and having a pre-O dip is great news too!

Hi to everyone else!!

9. court

court New Member

hi ladies....well friday am I got a bfn. [​IMG] I had to have my husband look at it....so I stopped taking the prometrium thursday pm...b/c I didn't take it friday b/c of the bfn but I have still have not seen af. how many days will it take...last month it was 2 days. guess I will wait a couple days and re take a test....I think I kinda feel some cramps?? but not really.??
    who knows....does any know how many iui/clomids they recommend before moving on to IVF?
    court

10. court

court New Member

okay so 60 minutes after writing my post...af came....which is good so we can get started with another cycle.
    is anyone on injectables?? I hear they are more successful than clomid. but super $$$$??
    court

11. BJ99

BJ99 New Member

Court,

I'm sorry it didn't work this go round...

I wish I could answer some of your questions but your out of my realm at this point.

((((((((((COURT)))))))))

~Jen

12. labby06

labby06 Active Member

Ugh, this waiting is torture! I did in fact ovulate last Thursday 5/5 and my temps are holding steady around 97.5, up from the 97.2 they were before. I've had some minor discomfort in my right side which is the EP side which scares me. It's kind of crampy, but not really, very hard to describe. I also sometimes get this fluttery sensation down there, but it's probably just my imagination playing tricks on me. My nipples seem to have gotten a lot more sensitive lately, but I'll chalk that up to the big O. With all of the advancements in modern day medicine and technology, you would think there would be a way to test for this right away by now instead of having to suffer through the 2ww. So here I am....waiting and waiting. While I want to think positively about it, I can't help but be negative and think that it's never going to happen for us. I just wish I could totally forget about it all so I don't think about it all the time. It really does make me crazy. Ok, done venting. Thanks! [​IMG]

13. nessa26

nessa26 New Member

It will happen Labby. It will. Ive been TTC for 16 months now, and Im still not pregnant, and I know I just have to keep plugging away at it and stay positive that it will happen. I know its hard, but try to stay positive!

14. labby06

labby06 Active Member

Thanks, Nessa. It's just been one of those days again where I can't get it out of my mind and it just really brings me down. I know there are so many others out there who are so much worse off than I am, and then I start to feel guilty for feeling so bad about myself because life really could be a lot worse. I just really hope we are successful soon because I hate having these days!

15. cori27

cori27 New Member

Court

Sorry about Af! But like you said, there is always next cycle! you will get a Positive result!

Mini
    Hope you are having a blast in India!

Labby
    The 2ww is hard. just try to think of other things.. something to take your mind off of it! Remember it takes 3-12 days to implant in the uterus so we need to remain relaxed and stress free as possible! I will be thinking of you!

Question...has anyone every had pain with urination after the ectopic? Not burning, but more pain near the ovary or a little higher?

Thank everyone! hope you are doing well! Going to see the Doc in the morning to discuss HSG and other things. until then....

Cori

16. sapphire

sapphire New Member

Hi ladies! I just wanted to write a quick note to let you know I may not be around for a bit, I feel like I need a bit of a break. Not from you at all, but more a break from checking the site & posting. I've done it in the past and by not coming to this site too often, it helps me not focus as much on ttc stuff and that's what I feel like I need. I feel less stressed and more relaxed when it's not constantly on my mind (that's my main reason, but as an added bonus, this is exactly what I was doing when I got pregnant last time!). I'm just really feeling it the past little while and I want to climb out of that ... it can get pretty dark if I'm not careful.

I hope very much that none of you will be on this thread when I come back and I'll have to go to a pregnancy thread to find you!! [​IMG]

much love & lots of luck xoxoxo

17. labby06

labby06 Active Member

Hi Ladies,

It sure has been quiet on this board the past few days. I hope no news is good news!

Anyway, I have another question for those of you who chart your temps (sorry for bombarding you with questions!) Do any of you have triphasic charts? I noticed another shift in my temps and have been doing a lot of reading about it and some say it means pregnancy, others say it's normal for some women to have a third shift every cycle. Since this is my first cycle charting I'm not sure what to make of it, and I really don't want to get my hopes up too much. My temps were holding steady at 97.2 prior to ovulation. I then saw a drop to 96.8 the day before ovulation and then jumped to 97.6 the day after ovulation. I held steady there for a few days, and then saw a drop to 97.4 at 5dpo. I then saw another jump to 97.8 at 7dpo, and today was at 97.9 at 8dpo. Do any of you see something similar? I've read that you can see a drop when implantation occurs, which made me hopeful that we may have actually been successful. It's still too early to test and I don't really have any symptoms except for some cramping over the past few days that comes and goes. I guess I am just curious if anyone else has seen this sort of pattern without being pregnant. Thanks!

18. BJ99

BJ99 New Member

Hi Labby,

Yes I hear good news is lurking but I will let it come out on it's own. I don't know anything about temping tho, sorry.

Don't worry....I'm still here tho.

~Jen

19. nessa26

nessa26 New Member

Labby, post a link to your fertilityfriend chart. I would certaintly love to take a look!!

Well, I seem to have found myself preggers. I havent been temping for the last few days, cus I don't want to stress myself out. Its really weird cus Im not even late for my period yet. Its due on Tuesday. It almost doesn't even seem real until after Tuesday passes. I got a + on 10DPO, pretty early. I hope hope hope its a good sign. Now as many of you can imagine, Im praying its not another ectopic.....

20. Love0322

Love0322 New Member

NESSA!!!! Yeah- I'm so happy for you! Congrats! I will be praying for you. Tuesday is almost here. Did you take more than one test? Oh so happy for you!