Thoughts on being dominant in bed.

Discussion in 'Female Sexuality' started by jt89, Oct 9, 2016.

1. jt89

jt89 New Member

Hi,

So me and my gf have bee going out for about 10 months, prior to this she was inexperienced (I was her first), and things have been going very well both in and out of the bedroom. We are currently long distance, though that'll end soon, so we've had a chance to talk more in depth about our sexual likes/desires etc.

Cutting a long story short, I've essentially told her that I would really like the idea of her being more dominant in the bedroom. Credit to her, she seemed intrigued by the idea, and seems to have taken it on. My question is, do any of the women here have a relationship like this and if so do you still respect your partner? Cause as time goes on, I'm probably going to want her to be more and more dominant in the bedroom, but if this affects they way she thinks of me, I'd have to think about it.

Thanks in advance.

2. HereNow

HereNow New Member

Ask her. Everyone is different, and if she's open to being more dominant in the bedroom, she will also likely be open to talking about her experience.

I personally wouldn't mind being occasionally in a dominant role, maybe even pegging him from time to time. But being on the other side is more fun to me because you're on the receiving end of attention. Also I really get off on serving, giving pleasure, and feeling owned, so I wouldn't want to give that up because it would take a lot of the fun out for me.