***TESTING DATES & RESULTS 2008***

Discussion in 'Archived Discussions' started by gutterflower, Jan 16, 2008.

1. gutterflower

gutterflower Active Member

<span style="font-size: 26pt">THE RAINBOW LIST</span>

<span style="font-size: 23pt">THE BFP'S</span>
    T.E. - CONGRATULATIONS T.E. GOT HER BIRTHDAY BFP!!!
    snowfall - CONGRATULATIONS SNOWFALL GOT HER BFP!!!
    suziq - CONGRATULATIONS suziq GOT HER BFP!!!
    L5589 - CONGRATULATIONS L5589 GOT HER BFP!!!

<span style="font-size: 26pt">WAITING TO TEST</span>
    <span style="font-size: 20pt">We Want to Be Late in 2008!!</span>

It's a Testing Party! [​IMG]
    MyrtleWarbler - January 16th (IF temps still up)

sapphire - January 16th (IF temps still up)
    leeaman - January 16th (IF temps still up)

*mel* - January 19th

<span style="font-size: 20pt">WISHING EVERYONE LOTS OF</span> [​IMG]<span style="font-size: 20pt">AND</span> [​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013

2. MyrtleWarbler

MyrtleWarbler Super Moderator Staff Member

Gaah!! Don't worry everyone, I already checked... there are no new updates from leeaman on the archived version! Gutter would never have done that to us, lol! And I agree that a fresh thread for 2008 is good. So here we go!...

Leeaman, don't leave us hanging for long!! [​IMG]

3. gutterflower

I made sure to archive it while it was quiet, hopefully no one is angry at me for doing so.

4. leeaman7777

leeaman7777 Active Member

No it is cool Mel, it was getting long...

MW, no update I haven't found my tests yet, haven't had much time to do a real good look for them anyways.. I have decided though I am going to wait and test Friday as planned as long as my temps stay up.. Maybe there is a reason for not finding my test, maybe I need to be looking at it as it is too early for me to see a BFP and if I wait til Friday I won't be let down.. I pray that is it anyways.. Chances are we will have a better look tomorrow with my temps as to where they are at tomorrow.. [​IMG]

5. beanie

beanie New Member

k so im completely lost since the thread was redone. so the ladies who tested today, was it a positive or negative? im so lost i didnt get to read anything until late when i got off work?

6. *mel*

*mel* Super Moderator Staff Member

Can't belive how excited I am!!! I must have checked Leeamans chart about 10 times today already and it's only just gone 9.00am here! LOL!

MW any news on the spotting? Hope it's not AF!

7. *mel*

Thanks Bry! Sending some labour dust your way hun!

8. dee

dee Active Member

Happy Birthday mel!!! Balloons and cake coming your way!
    (and hopefully the best b'day present in a few days of a BFP!!)

beanie, don't fret sweetheart! If you go to archive you can still read all the old posts!

9. dee

dee Active Member

So, now we wait, lol, for MW to get up and fill us in on the detains and for sapphire to give us her latest temps and for leeaman to break down and search like a daemon for her hidden tests!! [​IMG]

10. D 4 A

D 4 A New Member

Happy Birthday Mel!!! Hope you have a lovely day sweety [​IMG]

Good luck MW Leeaman and Mel!

11. MyrtleWarbler

MyrtleWarbler Super Moderator Staff Member

I'm here, just for a few minutes! I have to head to work... My temp did go up a tad more, BUT... my husband was working the past two nights, and last night he was in the bed. I figure that alone could make a small difference. My prog hasn't crashed yet. I changed my chart overlay to show other charts that had high temps right till the end (in a couple of those, the last high temp is even the AF start day). And over the past year, I actually had more than 5 charts I could have chosen! So that keeps my head on straight. AF hasn't arrived yet, but her usually act is to spot, not start overnight, then start showing her red self when I'm wiping the middle of the next day. But at least once I had spotting more than one day.

So help me, unless this turns around unexpectedly, I am not temping in the luteal phase at ALL next time! Tomorrow was the test date FF picked, so if she hasn't come full on I'll test again (with leeaman I'm hoping!), but don't hold your breath...

ETA: Bathroom visit, some spotting, more reddish, only a matter of hours!

Now, about leeaman and sapphire?...

12. gutterflower

<span style="font-size: 20pt">[size:17pt]<span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'">******Happy Birthday Mel******</span></span>[/size]

Mel, your chart looks awesome, good luck hun!!

Leeaman, OMG your chart kind looks amazing!!! You got me excited!!!

Sapphire, can't wait to see your chart, but won't be able to until after my dentist appointment and then have to go to work and fill out paperwork for my bonus. Good luck sweetie [​IMG]

13. **Cleo**

**Cleo** New Member

MyrtleWarbler - So sorry to see your update [​IMG] {{hugs}}

Mel - A very happy Birthday to you, I am sorry that I have kinda missed you out with all the excitement of leeaman's high temps, but fair play, your chart is looking very promising too!!

Sapphire - Any news??

MW, Good luck to you, still got high temps!

Leeaman - I was hoping that I would see your latest temp but maybe I am just too eager!!! [​IMG] Keeping my fingers crossed for you!! [​IMG]

x x x

14. Sunshine48

Sunshine48 New Member

So excited to see everyone's charts today and to see all the bfps show up over the next few days!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEL!!! I hope you get the best birthday present EVER!! [​IMG]

I'm ovulating this week. We are planning on baby dancing every night! We haven't tried the every night thing yet.
    Started last night (cd11).
    [​IMG]

15. dee

dee Active Member

WHERE IS LEEAMAN???????

Gah, this is getting intense!

Myrtle I'm so sorry to hear the latest update, I was so excited to see your temperature today [​IMG] (((MW))) Wicked ol' witch. Leave Myrtle alone!!

sunshine Hi hun!! Sounds like you and hubby are in for a fun filled week [​IMG] [​IMG] Hope it results in a nice BFP for you!

mel, your chart really is looking very hopeful!

x

16. leeaman7777

leeaman7777 Active Member

WoW.. You ladies get excited. LOL

Excitement can drop for me, my temps this morning dropped and I mean dropped. Went from 36.85 yesterday to 36.54 this morning. No AF yet but she will come. I know some of you are probably thinking and wanting to tell me, it isn't over yet AF isn't here yet but please do my a favor and don't tell me that. I hope that is not rude to say, I am not meaning it rude like, I just don't need my hopes getting high again after this roller coaster of an ending cycle I have had...

Mt Dh has a appointment to go to today for his throat and he decided to just take the whole day off so I am going to go with him and try and drowned my sorrows at the mall if I can.. Nice thing is I have him home now til Monday morning so he can help keep my mind off all of this...

You girls have been my life line through this journey we have been taking together, I could not do it with out any of you's and I love you all so much.

When I first saw my temp this morning I though oh this is it I need to give up or take a long break but then I went back to sleep and am trying to look at it differently if I can. I am not going to give up, a good friend told me the other day "Faith is not hoping, it's EXPECTING"".. And I am going to keep that in my head at all times til this journey ends and I am at the winning finish line which I pray and "Expect" to be soon for all of us.

I love each and every one of you, you all mean so much to me... I hope we can see some BFP's on here real soon..

Happy Birthday Mel, I hope you have a great one babe!!

oxo

17. Spitler

Spitler New Member

Leamann, I am sorry to hear about the temperature drop. I'm glad you are not giving up! The prize at the end will be so worth it!
    MW sorry to hear that af is threatening you with a visit. Huggs!
    Mel HOLY MOLEY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I agree with Sunshine. A birthday toast to getting a BFP!!
    Good morning to all!

18. *mel*

Awwww Leeaman I am so sorry babes! I know it is tough when the temp drops and it is so easy to get carried away with the excitement over here. Glad to hear your not giving up and I EXPECT you will have a BFP soon! ((((HUGS))))

Thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes! You ladies are the best!

19. renee241

renee241 New Member

I'm so sorry about the temp drop Leaaman...

Happy Birthday Mel!!

20. Alluring-Ash

Alluring-Ash Super Moderator Staff Member

Happy Birthday Mel!!! [​IMG] Heres to a nice Bday BFP!!!

Leeaman I am sorry keep your faith though sooner or later we will all get there it might be hard at times but we will know why the wait was so worth it when we do get there our babies will be very much loved with how hard we work for them and they will know that! I hope you feel better soon [​IMG] (( HUGS ))