~ * Testing Dates and Results- Part 5 * ~

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by leeaman7777, May 20, 2009.

1. PaulaKoala

PaulaKoala New Member

Whoohoo! It's 3 for 3!!! I got my BFP on my $$$ test today!! Internet cheapie was darker today too! So now what do I do besides make a dr.s apt??

2. Confused-Hasya

Confused-Hasya Active Member

Yooohooooo!!!! 3 for 3!!!! Many congratulations to all!

Just eat well, take your vitamins, call an OB's office for first appointment.

3. nessa26

nessa26 New Member

Just continue to live your life as uusual, start taking a prenatal every day, avoid alcohol and smoke. They say that if you were exercising before, its ok to continue during your pregnancy, and if not, brisk walking is good for you and baby. There isn't too much you have to modify during pregnancy. The first tri is likely to throw your diet and desire to do certain things anyway, but trust me when I say this: hopefully you won't get symptoms too bad.

If you have no history of miscarriage or infertility, a doctor may not want to see you till 8-9 weeks.

Congrats on your BFP!!

4. PaulaKoala

PaulaKoala New Member

I've been taking prenatals for months and always try to eat well. Hopefully I can get a dr apt ASAP!

5. iampam

iampam Active Member

Some doctors won't even see you until 10-12 weeks if you're low risk.

Congrats Paula!!

6. PaulaKoala

PaulaKoala New Member

I just thought of that. Thanks Pam!!

7. Weirdartist

Weirdartist New Member

I *think* I had a very faint line today! [​IMG] 9dpo FMU, but I'm going to hold off any celebration until I go past my usual AF time. eeep!

8. BunnyGirl19

BunnyGirl19 Super Moderator Staff Member

9. Weirdartist

Weirdartist New Member

I chucked it.. anyways when it dried out (after the time) it looked kinda like a watermark... Not sure! have 2 more tests to do tomorrow and another in a couple of days to be sure.

10. Weirdartist

Weirdartist New Member

yup, two faint lines now. I guess I am due about 14/10/12 eep! Now I have to find a nice way to tell the other half....

11. nessa26

nessa26 New Member

Well, many congrats to you Weirdartist. Happy and healthy 9 months. October is an awesome month, my daughter was due 10/27, born 10/28. Only thing I didn't like was being pregnant in the summer, especially if you live somewhere very hot!

12. Weirdartist

Weirdartist New Member

yup, my son was born in august so I have very heavily pregnant through the hottest time [​IMG] still doesn't feel at all real!

13. steevennsmithh

steevennsmithh New Member

hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    its great you are pregnant.

14. Ambrosia

Ambrosia Member

I'm 5dpo... Trying to wait till 10. Super excited!!!

15. missbliss

missbliss Active Member

Hi Ladies! I just had a question for all you ladies and would really appreciate your input. I had unprotected sex (DH withdrew and did not finish inside me) the 8th and 18th of February - I was due for a period the 19th. I am now about a week late for my period and my HPT's are all coming out negative. I'm not TTC but I thought maybe you ladies could provide any helpful insight.
    1) Is it likely that I'm pregnant? 2) Would the tests be accurate by now? 3) I have a blood test scheduled -- will that provide conclusive results? I keep reading about how even women who take blood tests don't see a positive result for months & months! Would just like to know for sure what's going on, hopefully the blood test can shed light -- starting to experience some nausea!

Thanks in advance :) xx