~ * Testing Dates and Results- Part 5 * ~

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by leeaman7777, May 20, 2009.

Dear Members: We have operated this forum since 2002. We currently have over 12,000 members that have free access to thousands of health related discussions. We rely on you as a member to peruse our health articles but do need your help in ensuring that the site will continue to operate for years to come. We ask that you CLICK ON OUR ADS to support the site. Thank you for your trust.

1. PaulaKoala

PaulaKoala New Member

Daisy- Hmm I think I will test next Wednesday. Not sure how many days past O I am as I have a super high "beer temp" on cd 15 ;o) that I had to discard. FF is saying I O'd on cd 17 but I'm thinking it was on CD15 who knows? LC says CD 16, which would make sense as I got a one and only positive OPK on CD 15.

That's awesome Bunny!

Daisy- fingers crossed for you! :eek:)

SUPPORT OUR WEBSITE, CLICK OUR ADS

2. PaulaKoala

PaulaKoala New Member

Oh Nessa26, thanks for your info. It's good to hear other people's stories to be better informed :eek:)

3. Daisy Delayne

Daisy Delayne New Member

Guess what ladies - I just got my BFP!!! I took one blue dye test (I know, I know, but my OH bought it and he didn't know they're a little sketchy) and I got a faint line on it. My OH shrugged it off, and said 'I don't think you're pregnant.' SO I held it for a few hours later on, tested again and got the biggest, darkest BFP ever!! Oh my gosh, I don't know what to do with myself now, I'm so thrilled.

Bunnygirl - congrats on those beta results, that's a fantastic number!

Paula...you're next!!

4. BunnyGirl19

BunnyGirl19 Super Moderator Staff Member

Daisy, come join the July, August, September DD thread I made. Post in there with your due date and I'll add you to the OP.

5. Weirdartist

Weirdartist New Member

congrats all [​IMG]

6. PaulaKoala

PaulaKoala New Member

I treid to post this twice eysterday and it didn't work:

Daisy OMG, that's aweosme congrats!!!

I hope I get my BFP next week too. Just don't wnat to get my hopes up. My temps have been higher than usual (not sick) and have some noticeable CM.....hmmm...

7. Temptress Tally

Temptress Tally Super Moderator Staff Member

Congrats Bunnygirl and Daisy. Wishing you lovely ladies a happy and healthy nine months [​IMG]

8. BunnyGirl19

I just had to share my great beta levels!

8DPO: 19
    10DPO: 97
    12DPO: 574

My first ultrasound is on December 21st at 5w3d. We will likely only be able to see a gestational sac that early, and just maybe a yolk sac.

9. *mel*

*mel* Super Moderator Staff Member

Congrats to bunnygirl and daisy! Those numbers are amazing BG [​IMG]

10. Confused-Hasya

Confused-Hasya Active Member

Congratulations!!! 2 BFPs! Wishing you luck, Paula! 3/3 will be awesome.

11. Daisy Delayne

Daisy Delayne New Member

Thanks so much for the well wishes, ladies. Come on Paula! Are your temps still up?? You should post the link for your chart so we can stalk you lol

12. PaulaKoala

PaulaKoala New Member

Tomorrow is 9dpo. Temps are super high and I'm nauseas for 3 days. Don't want to get my hope us. May test tomorrow. I only have cheap Internet tests though.

13. Daisy Delayne

Daisy Delayne New Member

Whoa Paula, that sounds promising! Good luck and lots of baby dust!

14. PaulaKoala

PaulaKoala New Member

10 DPO still haven't tested... I'm scared.... to be dissapointed. I opted not to do it this morning before work as I didn't wand to find out in a rush. If AF doesn't come by Thursday I will test then (12 dpo). I hope I am... with all this nausea I'm not sure what else would be wrong with me but who knows!!!

So excited for you both. I hope more peopel join to keep me company if this month isn't my month.
    Daisy- have you gone to the dr. yet?

15. Daisy Delayne

Daisy Delayne New Member

Have you tested yet Paula??

16. PaulaKoala

PaulaKoala New Member

I tested yesterday at 10 or 11 dpo (my temps got messed up at O due to beer)and saw an evap line... later that night like 14 hours later there was a very very faint line, which I know is not a valid result. So this morning 11 or 12 dpo I got a super super faint line, which I don't know if it was an evap line or not....we will see what tomorrow brings!!

17. BunnyGirl19

Exciting Paula! Fingers crossed for a more obvious line! Can you post pics?

18. PaulaKoala

PaulaKoala New Member

I can't tonight but maybe tomorrow... I can never see pics on here :eek:( I just thought taht maybe some people would only allow some people to see their pics. That would be so cool if it were 3 for 3!!!

19. PaulaKoala

PaulaKoala New Member

I could go out and get a fancy test but I think I will just keep up the anticipation and await until tomorrow

20. BunnyGirl19

I can't see pictures on my work computer, but can on my phone and other computers. It's one of the security settings apparently.