~ * Testing Dates and Results- Part 4 * ~

Discussion in 'Archived Discussions' started by Alluring-Ash, Sep 23, 2008.

1. Alluring-Ash

Alluring-Ash Super Moderator Staff Member

<span style="font-size: 26pt">THE RAINBOW LIST</span>

<span style="font-size: 20pt">THE BFP'S</span>
    Snows - CONGRATULATIONS SNOWS GOT HER BFP!!!
    Frog - CONGRATULATIONS FROG GOT HER BFP!!!
    Faith1717 - CONGRATULATIONS FAITH GOT HER BFP!!!
    ANMSMITH - CONGRATULATIONS ASHLEY GOT HER BFP!!!
    shelleyinatl - CONGRATULATIONS SHELLY GOT HER BFP!!!
    Kikimezza - CONGRATULATIONS KIKI GOT HER BFP!!!
    youngmommy84 - CONGRATULATIONS YM84 GOT HER BFP!!!
    Beachgirl - CONGRATULATIONS BEACHGIRL GOT HER BFP!!!
    Tibby - CONGRATULATIONS TIBBY GOT HER BFP!!!
    Bee76 - CONGRATULATIONS BEE GOT HER BFP!!!
    desertgirl - CONGRATULATIONS DESERTGIRL GOT HER BFP!!!
    Jenice - CONGRATULATIONS JENICE GOT HER BFP!!![
    Myste - CONGRATULATIONS MYSTE GOT HER BFP!!!

<span style="font-size: 26pt">WAITING TO TEST</span>

delphinium - Oct 3rd

[​IMG]
    <span style="font-size: 20pt">WISHING EVERYONE LOTS OF</span> [​IMG]<span style="font-size: 20pt">AND </span>[​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013

2. nikkiwants4

nikkiwants4 Member

Congradulations to Myste with her BFP you go girl

As for me AF came today. My cycle has been so crazy since I stopped the birth control. I tried the EPO, green tea, and I take my vitamins. i do not know what else to do. Tomarrow I will go and see the doctor to find out why is my cycle so crazy. From

March -April 32 days
    April-May 30 days
    May-June 32 days
    June-July 28 days
    July - August 35 days and
    August-September 28 days

is this type of cycle normal? and one day I had a decent amount of cm, but it didn't stay long. I will update and let you know what's going on and of course all suggestions is welcomed.

3. dee

dee Active Member

Nikki, those lengths really aren't that crazy... I know it must feel that way, but *some* fluctuation in cycle length is totally normal.
    cm is affected by birth control and as such can take a while to normalise when you come off it. If you are noticing a change in it and getting fertile cm then that should be fine.
    Where are you based? You can always ask the Dr for hormone level checks to see if you are ovulating, it looks to me like you are b/c of cycle length, but I'm no doctor and it is reassuring to have it confirmed.

GL with it!

x

eta: you might find it easier to post on one of the ttc threads instead of the testing one as more people look at those ones more often [​IMG]

4. dee

dee Active Member

Good Luck to Dephinium!

Also to mel and melcat who I see aren't on the list!

BABY DUST!!

xxx

5. *mel*

*mel* Super Moderator Staff Member

Nicki like Dee said, those cycles really aren't all that crazy hun. I know ttc can be frustrating and we tend to over analyze things but I don't really think there is any need to see a doctor just yet. Like Dee said, you can have some simple blood tests to make sure you are ovulating but your cycle length appears to be quite normal. It is a myth that all women have a 28 day cycle every month!!!!!

6. gutterflower

gutterflower Active Member

If I ovulated on CD15 that would make me 2 days behind you Mel!! I'd like to join depending on how my chart ends up, I will probably test on October 4th. We had a BIG slip, eek! I'll let you know if my testing date changes according to my chart. This was not planned by me, but DF is getting rather anxious to have another so he doesn't care what he does...

7. dragon

dragon New Member

Hi Guys,....Gutterflower, you may/ may not recall my user name ?
    I was on here in 2006 TTC my first after my wedding well things didn't go to well and I ended up divorced (not fertility related) ! Anyway been with DB for 14 months now, I never went back on BC as took ages to sort cycle out since then my cycle had been 30-32 days with just one at 34 in the last 15 months. My point is we got a little carried away this month on day 12 and day 16.... I am really hoping for a happy accident (if you can call it that) What do you think, do you think I would normally ov around this time ? totally lost track! I know my CM was thinner day 14,15 &amp; 16. I feel excited but know that's probably irrational. Any thoughts welcome, i'm on day 24 now and it's drinving me crazy thinking about it. xx

8. gutterflower

Dragon,
    Hey girl, of course I do remember you!!! So sorry about your divorce, that's terrible sweetie [​IMG] I'm glad you have found someone else in your life and humm...now your hoping for a happy accident, I'm sooo glad to hear it put that way [​IMG] I do think that having sex on CD12 and CD16 are very much near ovulation hun. I guess we will be in this together!!! Mine will be a happy accident, even though it won't be an accident for DF and honestly it's not really considered an accident, just wish we could of waited a few years. Anyways I'll be keeping up with you [​IMG] xxx

9. dragon

dragon New Member

I know it's wierd cos it's totally not an accident we both knew what we were doing and after day 12 I said don't worry I don't think I ovulate for another 4 days.. then bam day 16 it happens again !! We have been withdrawing but he occassionaly says can I ? and I normally say yes. Never been mid cycle before though! We have talked about having kids so there's no issues there we just never said ok then lets try and I don't think we would try again yet if this is not meant to be.... it would be such a great supprise though (wishful thinking). Think I'll be testing Monday 06th if AF a no show, expecting AF around 02/03rd Oct. xx

10. gutterflower

Dragon,
    I do agree that it would be the best kind of surprise and soo worth it. Yeah we did the big slip on CD10 and I still think that's pushing it too close to ovulation, even though it looks like I could of ovulated on CD15 or CD18. DF says that he never wants to pull out again, so I'm in trouble, but I'm sooo in tune with my body that I don't want to go back on BCP, because I feel every little thing my body goes through after TTC.

11. dragon

dragon New Member

I know when I started seeing DB I said no way was I going back on BC and it was his job to prevent which ever method he chose, but saying that we both said from very early on that a baby would not be a problem. we've both had dodgy relationships in the past and I guess we both knew/know how we feel and that it will last !!! I alway know when I get more cm and I feel that my cirvix has gone higher, cos DB no longer ends up knocking it !! lol but I don't know when ov would be in relation to this! Hate the waiting game !! xx

12. nikkiwants4

nikkiwants4 Member

Thank you Dee for all of your help

13. Myste

Myste New Member

Delphinium, sorry I didn't see your question before the thread got archived. The digital test was a First Response Gold, and was more expensive than the regular ones. Here it was $21.99 for 2 digital tests. I sorta cheated... I bought like 5 dollar store tests when I bought the digital, and then made sure there were at least faint lines on the dollar store ones before I used the digital.

Even so, it was an incredible feeling to see it spelled out with no ambiguity on the digital test - I highly recommend them if you've had a "maybe" or faint faint bfp.

14. BethG

BethG New Member

delphinium, just a note on pregnancy tests. I don't like the dollar store ones, but I watch my local supermarket for sales. They frequently have Buy 1 Get 1 on their own brand. At 2 per box, I'll end up getting a total of 4 tests for $8.00. Last time the digital ones had a Bonus, 2 per box, so I got some of those and the regular ones too. Hope I get to use them soon!

Another poster recently mentioned that FirstResponse has coupons on their website as well.

15. dragon

dragon New Member

Opinions please!!

I am impatient! If you read my posts above and on previous page I am not TTC but really want to be PG, still broody following TTC in 2006 but in a new stable relationship now me 26 db 34, we had a slip up day 12 and 16 and my cycle is 30/32 last month was 31. On day 25 now, when should I test:

1) Day 29 (12/13 past my estimated ov)
    2) Day 34 (2-4 days late)
    3) Day 37 (make sure your late girl!)

Hate posting symptoms as they are probably irrelevant but I have had cramping since 2DPO on and off and sometime quite bad, bit like done too many sit ups and on right side, also been gassy, starting to get slightly tender BB's. The last two arn't unusal but the cramping for AF normally arrive along with AF or just a few days before ?

Any input welcome or just humour me ! Cheers x

16. BethG

BethG New Member

Well since you're not exactly sure when you ovulated, I'd probably say the Day 34 range, maybe even CD32. You can always test around CD29, problem is you run the chance of getting negative because the HGH level isn't high enough yet. Just depends how patient you are! GL to you!

17. dragon

dragon New Member

Very inpatient !!! thanks for replay BethG !

I am going to wait until I am really late I have decided test date will be CD day 37 07th Oct if I even get that far. I need to stop thinking about it AF will arrive as normal I am sure so why bother stressing hey.

Cheers for input and advice.xx

18. Penguin-Goon

Penguin-Goon New Member

lol, dragon i do the same thing, and i to go testing crazy and at the same time ill ask myself, what am i doing?!? lol, i dont even know when/if i ovulated, and im convincing myself im pregnant!!! its been another one of those months for me!! now on cycle day 37 and still no AF!! but Neg pregnancy test as of wed. morning! oye. being female sure can get frustrating!!

19. dragon

dragon New Member

24Penguins - thanks, I feel better now !! I don't think I am pregnant but I do really want to be, i'll let you know next week what the outcome was. Good luck to you !

20. Penguin-Goon

Penguin-Goon New Member

hehe, thats about how i feel right now too!! ill be watching this thread anxiously for you though [​IMG]