so fnucking pissed off right now

Discussion in 'Archived Discussions' started by Penguin-Goon, May 8, 2009.

Dear Members: We have operated this forum since 2002. We currently have over 12,000 members that have free access to thousands of health related discussions. We rely on you as a member to peruse our health articles but do need your help in ensuring that the site will continue to operate for years to come. We ask that you CLICK ON OUR ADS to support the site. Thank you for your trust.

1. Penguin-Goon

Penguin-Goon New Member

ok i was just being a bit snoopy (not completely my fault, he left his FB logged in and i didnt realize i was looking at his messages till it was to late, but still he shouldnt have anything to hide) and he totally fnucking betrayed all my trust while i was gone in cali. i thought i couldnt trust him, i thought we were over all this stupid fnucking bullshit! im so freakin livid right now and he has no idea, hes still at work. AAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUPPORT OUR WEBSITE, CLICK OUR ADS

2. Penguin-Goon

Penguin-Goon New Member

now i have to go pick up the baby from daycare and fix her supper and act like nothing is wrong till he gets home as to not upset her. fnucking damnit!

3. *mel*

*mel* Super Moderator Staff Member

Oh hunny, I hope it's nothing too serious.

4. Tempting Toffee

Tempting Toffee Active Member

Oh my god, I'm so sorry! What has he done?

Take care of yourself, try not to get too stressed (easier said than done I know)

5. Jessucka

Jessucka New Member

What happened?

6. Penguin-Goon

Penguin-Goon New Member

i dont have enough time to go into details, kaydee is eating and then i have to get her ready for bed, but he spent a lot of time while i was gone with the chick he cheated on me with when i was in cali. i dont know how far it went. as far as im concerned reading their messages, it went far enough.

7. Penguin-Goon

Penguin-Goon New Member

Leigh
    i figure talking like this will get you in less trouble... sweet deal. yeah i think i saw them...but i dunno if your my friend on there anymore [​IMG]
    ha the rims i have had brand new tires on them and i got em for 400 dollars!

Charles
    April 28 at 10:42pm
    awesome i might have 200 in my rims but i love em, got a lil work to do on it! but i havent seen ya in a while how is everything going havent talked to ya in a while pics look great looking hot if i do say so myself!

Leigh
    April 28 at 10:46pm
    they do look good! i know [​IMG] i feel like i havent talked to you in forever...awww thanks...thats what happens when you lose 30 pounds [​IMG]... hmmm life blows right now.. but im trying i guess. i need a new job, so i couls just move out on my own! how have you been?? all your new pictures are good too... well not that you have any of you on here... but myspace.

Charles
    April 28 at 10:53pm
    why does life blow???? if u need anything let me know if u wanna get out of the house you can come and chill with me and hang out if ya want too hit me up and ill give ya directions over if ya want

Leigh
    April 28 at 10:55pm
    i dunno really..just money/boys or boy. sorry for bitching to you..that would be cool. where are you staying at now?

Charles
    April 28 at 11:00pm
    im over (edit to remove directions to my house) down on the end on the left come on over hehe

Leigh
    April 28 at 11:02pm
    whats the address so i can map quest it?? well i cant now with my loud ass car everyone will wake up when i leave

Charles
    April 28 at 11:08pm
    (EDIT to remove my address)

i understand, if i can get out of my house with my loud ass car and not wake everyone up i think you can hehe

Leigh
    April 28 at 11:10pm
    ahhhh true well i work till 8 tomorrow...so ill be in kan

Charles
    April 28 at 11:14pm
    i mean its all good i just wanna hang out with ya, and chill im gonna hopefully get my 2 step in the srt tomm afternoon and when you get off you can come over and chill and maybe some food and chill, unless u know something better we can do

Leigh
    April 28 at 11:15pm
    ahhh okay well i work till 8 so if your bored you could come see me at work [​IMG] whatever is cool with me! can you text??

Charles
    April 28 at 11:18pm
    yeah i can u got my number?? if not its (EDIT to remove charles phone number, hit me up and ill let ya know if ill be able to swing by just depends on my work day how it goes

Leigh
    April 28 at 11:20pm
    okay...mine is (EDIT to remove whores phone number)...

Charles
    April 28 at 11:24pm
    thats awesome! wanna catch some dinner any ideas im just up to hang out with you and catch up

Leigh
    April 28 at 11:26pm
    we can im broke as hell so it has to be cheap! ha well seeing in how long it has been since we hung out we have alot of catching up to do!

Charles
    April 28 at 11:27pm
    as long as its not to expensive ill buy, we can take the srt and ill show ya what 24 psi feels like hehe, nice i like the boys are stupid..throw rocks at them

Leigh
    April 28 at 11:29pm
    awwww [​IMG] oh good god [​IMG]

haha you know its funny

Charles
    April 28 at 11:31pm
    yeah it is funny, u will get to hear it with the cams and its nice belt squeel should be right around 400 fwhp, if i may ask what is going on with the boy?? jw

Leigh
    April 28 at 11:36pm
    ah finally i have been waiting how long to hear them!! i cant wait!

ahhh its stupid every week he disses me for his friends/xbox so i dont see him at all. then he expects me to be waiting around for him come the weekend. or when he needs money... i was pretty much stuck with him till he finishes wiring the truck but he is about done now.. so once its done i just wanna be done, im so tired of being second best to everything [​IMG]

Charles
    April 28 at 11:42pm
    dang thats messed up i couldnt treat a girl like that i have to bring in my own money and when i have the extra money i like to spoil my girl when i can ya know im sorry it went bad, ill do what i can to help ya with taking your mind off of that situation and if ya need to cuddle im here for ya hehe

Leigh
    April 28 at 11:44pm
    awww i know you do...hmmm o really?

Charles
    April 28 at 11:48pm
    yeah, i mean if u really want to cuddle i have no problem, if you really wanna cuddle with me

Leigh
    April 28 at 11:49pm
    i dunno if you want too??

Charles
    April 28 at 11:51pm
    yeah i do there is no doubt about it!!!

Leigh
    April 28 at 11:51pm
    and why is that?

Charles
    April 28 at 11:53pm
    i have always had a crush on you and i was always afraid the gf was gonna find out that i had those kinda feelings for you

Leigh
    April 28 at 11:55pm
    ahhh i thought you hated me:( since we havent talked in forever!

Charles
    April 28 at 11:56pm
    no i never hated you, i just had to watch what i say around her and i just want you to know that i have had a crush on you

Leigh
    April 29 at 12:00am
    awwww [​IMG]

Charles
    April 29 at 12:01am
    how do u feel about me???

Leigh
    April 29 at 12:08am
    you know all that...i have told you that before. [​IMG]

Charles
    April 29 at 12:09am
    can u refresh my sorrya$$ memory i told you how i really feel

Leigh
    April 29 at 12:12am
    you know i have always had a thing for ya. but when all the stuff went down with her finding out i kept my space. i figured it was the right thing to do.

Charles
    April 29 at 12:18am
    i understand that, i just wanna hang out with you and keep in touch with out her finding out and keeping a good steady friendship and relationship with you my feelings for you are true and honest! i have had a thing for you and i didnt want to say much when i did come over and hung out those few times i came just to see you!

Leigh
    April 29 at 12:20am
    good i have missed our friendship, and our talks. you were one person i could truly talk to. it was nice. yea it would be best if josh didnt know either. awww thats sweet!

Charles
    April 29 at 12:25am
    thats cool yeah best if either didnt know, you should come down to salsaritas this friday night with me we can hang out and talk all the way down there and look at hot cars and chill catch some food.....and have a nice cuddle session

Leigh
    April 29 at 12:33am
    true true...where is that??

Charles
    April 29 at 12:40am
    south charlotte off of tyvola at salsarita resturant usually a great turn out when its warm lots of cars

Charles
    April 29 at 12:41am
    down towards the airport

Leigh
    April 29 at 12:43am
    ahhh okay...that sounds cool.

Charles
    April 29 at 12:45am
    i know you prolly wouldnt mind riding in a slow black srt-4 lol......might even hold my hand hehehe

Leigh
    April 29 at 12:46am
    ahh slow my ass...its been a while since i have rode in it...and i KNOW there have been upgrades to it!

and possibly..;)

Charles
    April 29 at 12:49am
    yeah that would be cool to have someone ride down with me, u wouldnt believe how many people will not ride with me b/c they think its got to much power for the road on street tires on the road, and it does scare me sometimes, and it would be cool to have a girl ride down with me and having a beautiful girl in the car is always a major PLUS!

Leigh
    April 29 at 12:51am
    ahhh well i say the more power the better [​IMG] i better get to ride in it tomorrow! ha well if your looking for a beautiful one its not me!

Charles
    April 29 at 12:54am
    i think you are! well babe hit me up tomm and i still got to get a bath and get up to go to work at 7 wanna come join me hehe

Leigh
    April 29 at 12:55am
    awww thanks [​IMG] ahhh well i need a shower! but at least i dont have ta work till 11... well text me if you get the chance!

Charles
    April 29 at 12:59am
    i will text you, if u dont get a text from me by lunch hit me up just depend how much they have me doing tomm, but i really cant wait to see you and hang out, friday will be fun you will like it, i havent been down in 2 weeks but i have freedom so im gonna go and your company would be great! sweetdreams- charles

Leigh
    April 29 at 1:01am
    okay i will do that...i know im excited...i just gotta get myself free on friday! nightnight!

Charles
    April 29 at 1:03am
    i really ope you can get free i really want you to go! night night byez *kisses*

Leigh
    April 29 at 1:04am
    i should be able too! night!

Charles
    April 29 at 6:29pm
    i liked talking to ya last night on here and we need to do it alot more lol, but the srt does need a real womans touch to wash it maybe in a bikini hehe lol

Leigh
    April 29 at 6:36pm
    i know! im on alot at night....so youll have to talk to me [​IMG] haha ill wash it but you dont wanna see my fat white self in a bikini!!

Charles
    April 29 at 6:44pm
    i would! you can wear a bikini top and shorts what ever you wanna do lol, just whatever you wanna do, i will talk to you!

Leigh
    April 29 at 6:46pm
    haha so i gotta wash the WHOLE car and all your gonna do is talk?? [​IMG] nahhh anyways i told josh i was hanging out with you cause you know a guy with a motor/ other parts and your gonna show me.

Charles
    April 29 at 7:11pm
    what did he say???

Charles
    April 29 at 7:13pm
    all im gonna do is talk??? or watch what did u mean by that

Leigh
    April 29 at 7:17pm
    he said that was fine... and i mean its not all a lie.... so its okay [​IMG]

i ment that while im washing you r car what are you gonna be doing??

Charles
    April 29 at 7:18pm
    watching you and doing some cleaning on the car myself and drooling watching you!

Leigh
    April 29 at 7:21pm
    haha figures... [​IMG] why you gonna be drooling??

Charles
    April 29 at 7:23pm
    watching you being sexy with the srt cleaning her up

Leigh
    April 29 at 7:25pm
    ahhhh [​IMG] ill make you clean mine [​IMG]

Charles
    April 29 at 7:29pm
    i hear ya

Leigh
    April 29 at 7:35pm
    im not that mean!!

so whats the plan you gonna meet me here? or what?

Charles
    April 29 at 7:37pm
    i can meet u there or u can come here and we go either way is good with me

Leigh
    April 29 at 7:40pm
    ahhhh it doesnt matter. im just not the best with directions so i didnt know? plus its nice outside so id like to be out for a while [​IMG]

Charles
    April 29 at 7:46pm
    its easy to get here it really is, and we can take the srt out and go riding for a lil eat and come back to the house and cuddle up and watch a movie maybe????

Leigh
    April 29 at 7:48pm
    i dont think i can be out that late for the movie i mean...but i can also leave my car here...its up to you?? i tought it would get you in less trouble if my car was here.

Charles
    April 29 at 7:50pm
    thats cool ill come up there and we'll go eat and ride for a lil while and see how it goes from there, i mean your car would be a lil safer here but its cool either way

Leigh
    April 29 at 7:53pm
    true.. but i leave it here while i work. either way is cool...

Charles
    April 29 at 7:56pm
    thats cool ill be up there here shortly and will pick ya up and we'll go from there how bout that and when do u think there gonna want you home?

Leigh
    April 29 at 7:59pm
    okay that works... when ever. i told my mom i wouldnt be out late. cause there are a few things i need to do around there before i pass out!

Charles
    April 29 at 8:00pm
    aight im leaving im just a minute see you in a few sexy! bye

Charles
    April 29 at 11:47pm
    hey just wanted to say i had fun tonight and it was great hanging out and looking at the motor!! lol oh yea u left the steak and shake car in the neon so i was just letting u know anyways im hitting the bed and ill talk to ya tomm *kisses* night charles

Leigh
    April 30 at 12:16am
    well damn i knew i forgot something. if you go tomorrow night ill get it then! tonight really was good. i have missed hanging out with you! we need to do that more [​IMG] well im gonna go pass out so talk to you soon!! nightnight

8. Penguin-Goon

Penguin-Goon New Member

all that started the night me and kaydee left for california...

9. Tempting Toffee

Tempting Toffee Active Member

What a cock.

(((hugs)))

10. BethG

BethG New Member

ohmygosh Nika! I don't blame you one bit for being angry, and I definitely think it's justified too. I might not worry about a bit of online flirting but he stepped over the line by inviting her over...and then actually meeting with her. That boy's got some major explaning, apologzing, and kissing up to do. Sorry honey. ((((BIG HUGE HUGS FOR NIKA))) Let me know if you need help for the ass-kicking he needs! I'll leave tonight....

11. Penguin-Goon

Penguin-Goon New Member

i just went in his email since he already broke my trust and he has sent emails to 6 different craigslist ads while i was gone graphically explaining what he would like to do to them and telling them all about his cock. i just looked again and two of them were sent the day before i even left. he attached a pic of himself to all of them (fully dressed pic).

im in tears.

i dont even know why he had to do this

12. BethG

BethG New Member

ohgawd...I don't even know what to say to that one. He was bored? Yeah, really lame excuse -- I sure hope he doesn't try to use it. There is no excuse for this.

Did I mention I was sending big huge hugs your way??

13. Penguin-Goon

Penguin-Goon New Member

thanks beth. i dont know what to make of all this. im absolutely heartbroken that i cant even go out of town for 5 days. i dont even know if this has been going on for longer. i just dont know what to do. he is still working, has no idea i know any of this, and im just sitting here crying. thank god the baby is asleep

14. gutterflower

gutterflower Active Member

OMG sweetie, I'm so sorry and shocked!!! Oh how I wish I could be there for you, that's horrible, you shouldn't have to deal with that AGAIN!!! Now that he's home, I'd really like to hear what he had to say for himself. This is not good at all!! I don't even think you should forgive him this time around, but honestly it's none of my business, but just remember that I am thinking of you, Kaydance and the baby!

15. Myste

Myste New Member

You know that if I can ever help, I'm here. I don't know what to say, except you're always welcome here, no matter what. I know I"m on the wrong side of the country, but it's the best I can offer.

16. demon-dolly

demon-dolly New Member

OMG NIKA!!!!!!!!

I understand you are incredibly upset. Please, hear him out.

Know that we are all here for you.

**huge hugs**

17. BJ99

BJ99 New Member

Ugh...Nika...I'm sorry hun...been there done that and it sucks ass!

I was pg with my second and looked out my peephole of my apt door to see my man kissing the whore who left me babysitting her kid!

Sad...just really sad!

((((((((((((((Nika)))))))))))))))

~Jen

18. erin321

erin321 New Member

Oh, Nika. ((((((((Nika)))))))) HUGE hugs hun.

I'm so sorry you are dealing with this. I am always here for you too. No matter what. As is everyone else here. If there is anything I can do, just say the word.

I hope things are going ok if he is home by now. I am thinking of you and the babies, sweetie. Hang in there.

19. Alluring-Ash

Alluring-Ash Super Moderator Staff Member

Oh NO, Nika I am so sorry hon. What a bastard... Errrrg Sorry but that was the first thing that came to mind. I hope you are getting some answers sweety and I don't think there is anything at all that can be said to make you feel any better but we are all here for you if you need some shoulders to cry on ( well, you know what I mean) I can't beleive this, he is way out of line [​IMG] (((( NIKA )))))) Your such a good mommy through all of this still making sure the babies are taken care of first. I am sorry hon.

20. Raunchy-Row

Raunchy-Row Super Moderator Staff Member

You poor sweetheart--what a horrible thing to have to read through [​IMG]
    Hear him out once, if you don't like what he has to say I recommend you think long and hard about whether you want to go through this again. It doesn't seem like he's learning anything and that kind of behavior either changes or it doesn't. I'm so sorry you have to go through all this crap [​IMG]