Sad and empty all the time... why?

Discussion in 'Mental Wellbeing' started by M-Chan, Aug 20, 2011.

1. M-Chan

M-Chan Member

I'm on Luvox.

Yeah it feels good to know what is going on with my body for sure! I feel so much more in control now.

2. Almond_Joy

Almond_Joy Member

Congrats, M-Chan. Glad to hear things are improving for you :).

3. M-Chan

M-Chan Member

Thank you! [​IMG]

4. alamgir

alamgir New Member

i am also, need help

5. GreenTea

GreenTea Super Moderator Staff Member

How do you need help? What's going on with you?
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013

6. alwaysyouthful

alwaysyouthful New Member

I have been through the feelings of sadness and emptiness from the last one year. I haven't taken any professional help. but i try to keep myself happy by doing things which excite me and are enjoyable for me. I have made more friends and try to be in the company of full of life people. sometimes i rhink watching them how much happy they are but Im not that much. but I m trying to get out of this on my own.

7. Advanced Male

Advanced Male New Member

I know how it feels like to live in agony and i know how It feels like to be neither happy nor satisfied.
    But why do have to feel sad? Are these sad feelings nothing more than a result of a mood swing?
    No they are not; these sad feelings are messages sent to you by your subconscious mind in order to motivate you to take an action.

Sad feelings, like all the other emotions we experience, are an indication that something is going wrong in our lives. The root causes for sadness are uncountable but they can all be summarized under one big category, Unsolved Problems.

The more unsolved problems you have the more likely you will feel sad from time to time. You don’t have to solve the problem completely to feel good but you just need to take an action towards solving it.