Problem with large penis

Discussion in 'Female Sexuality' started by Donkeyd, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Eliza90

Eliza90 Member

I am more than convinced that many girls have problems with their boyfriends having big penises rather than ones who often end up dissatisfied and mastrubating. Sometimes it can be so irritating and uncomfortable that a girl ends up both dissatisfied and painful. I think that it can really be a problem

2. hotcouple679

hotcouple679 New Member

Well, I can't help on this one at all! Lol!

3. Eliza90

Eliza90 Member

Maybe if there is no bleeding during having sex the pleasure can be doubled

4. Jason_Hunt

Jason_Hunt New Member

Hey dude, the average vagina is only 3-4 inches deep when a woman is not sexually aroused. Therefore, it's better not to bring up the topic of having a 11" penis. Unless you arouse a woman enough to make her vagina expand deeper by 200% before you enter her, you're going to hit her cervix and cause her pain. Give a woman enough foreplay to arouse her before intercourse. Also, try not to insert the whole length inside the vagina.

My statement: "The vagina is able to expand deeper by 200% when a woman is sexually aroused" is a fact and I'm not being sarcastic here. If you don't believe me, google it.

5. Steve Wayne

Steve Wayne New Member

U r damn lucky man. Mine is only 5 inch when erect and many girls rejected me while having sex.

6. kazzpards

kazzpards New Member

Have to say I love a big penis the full feeling is a big turn on for me

7. Deally55

Deally55 Member

don't get me wrong, I am by far not an expert in this but... 11" is indeed quite big, however, aren't vaginas made to "adapt" to whatever size? i mean, for me 11" would be quite too much, however I am thinking that with time I would adapt. First times I need to go with it slow, but then, I guess, it wouldn't be a problem, or I am wrong?

8. alma1974

alma1974 New Member

Check this out bro! 11" wow! but you know what? women are very fascinating especially during sex, their vagina can handle any size, that's the truth! and it's a natural great defence mechanism of a lady, bring it on!

Unless you don't know how to foreplay... and use some lube bro!

Any way check this out! this might a great help to you "avoid some mistakes before of during sex"
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2016

9. alma1974

alma1974 New Member

Check this out bro! 11" wow! but you know what? women are very fascinating especially during sex, their vagina can handle any size, that's the truth! and it's a natural great defence mechanism of a lady, any bring it on!

Unless you don't know how to foreplay... and use some lube bro!

Any way check this out! this might a great help to you "avoid some mistakes before of during sex"

10. Lisatone

Lisatone New Member

BaaaahaaHaa Haaha Hahhaha ................