Pets :)

Discussion in 'Beyond Women's Health' started by Tempting Toffee, Mar 20, 2008.

1. Tempting Toffee

Tempting Toffee Active Member

Thought we could post some pics of our lovely pets [​IMG]

Here's my cat pebbles, I took it at the weekend....

[​IMG]

She's 14 and has always been quite grumpy lol.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Aww too cute!I don't have a cat of my own,but do check out my signature!LOL

3. Tempting Toffee

4. darkeyedgirl

darkeyedgirl New Member

I wish my cat was a kitten again! He's still adorable, but he was oh-so-cute when he was a baby. He was so shy at first the first few months. He's almost 2 years old now. He 'talks' to us all the time!

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Aww thanks for sharing that!I loved the last 2 especially,,first 2 were funny but the last 2 were SO cute!

6. **Cleo**

**Cleo** New Member

Jen She even looks grumpy in that pic....she looks like she is saying "oh Mum not another picture!" LOL!!! so cute!!

Here are our pets firstly Tili our Lhasa Apso she is 7 this year
    [​IMG]
    and then there is Kinky, he is 2 this year:-
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Aww,Kinky is so cute!He looks like a leapord!

8. Tempting Toffee

He really does [​IMG]

9. Absy

Absy New Member

Oh, pets. A few summers ago our mom cat gave birth and we kept two of her kittens- Cheeto and Flipper are cutest boys ever!

But since I moved no big animals for me [​IMG] We just recently had to put down our hamster Natasha because she was ill- it was awful...but then a week later we randomly found a hamster that was desperate for an adoption [literally, not actually going and paying for her]. We thought it was a sign that our hammy Natasha passed away so we could go give a loving home to our new Fuji. I wish I could post pics but I'm at work! gah!

10. darkeyedgirl

darkeyedgirl New Member

What kind of cat is that? I know there's been some experiments with somehow doing something with genes to make housecats look like exotic cats, so I'm curious.

11. Absy

Absy New Member

Oh yeah! DEG, I meant to ask that, too. Looks like an ocicat...

12. **Cleo**

**Cleo** New Member

He is a brown spotted Bengal, not related to Bengal tigers, a bengal cat is at least 3 generations removed from a Asian Leopard cat crossed with a asian domestic cat, our "Kinky" is 5 generations away therefore he has the gental dispoition of a domestic cat as well as some of the non-danergous traits of a wild leopard cat [​IMG]

13. gutterflower

gutterflower Active Member

Here's Pepa:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Here's Lora:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Here's Sami:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

14. darkeyedgirl

darkeyedgirl New Member

Oh! Was he expensive? I wouldn't mind having one of those someday.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013

15. **Cleo**

**Cleo** New Member

Awwwww wow gutterflower you have 3 kitty cats [​IMG] they are all lovely, my Kinky also likes plastic bags LOL!!

DEG - We paid £600 for him but this sound's awful we got him at a discounted price because the first Bengal we choose was 1 of a litter that died from a new worming treatment the breeder used, we were obviously gutted but were told that we could choose any kitten out of the next litter even if it was deemed to be a show cat, well we instantly fell in love with Kinky and he just so happened to be one of the best cats in that litter, he should have been nearer £800, and to be fair we wouldn't have paid that I still can't believe to this day we paid £600 [​IMG]

16. FitQuest

FitQuest New Member

Awweee. I love cats! Since I moved out to LA, not allowed to have them anymore. [​IMG] My mom took over my cat. His name is Stewie. He is all black and very fluffy. He doesn't even come to me when I go visit anymore!! He has become my moms cat. [​IMG]

17. Guest

Guest Guest

Holy @$#%^@ Cleo!I didn't know you could pay that much for a cat!LOL Ah well,he's worth it by the looks!Cant put a price on snobby cats who diss you the moment they have their food!Thats why I love em!hehe!

I don't think I've ever paid for a cat,I go to the shelters BUT tit's so awful coz you end up wanting to take all of them home and when you cant you feel bad,plus they are not nice places,smelly and sad but I guess it's better than the streets and they are tyring to do soemthing for them.

I am desperate for a cat,but with baby coming I cant change litter boxes and if we let it out in the back garden it would surely poop in the soft soil where our little boy plays or in someone elses garden whihc would make us very unpopular!Ah anyway,one day....not too far away I hope to have a moggy!

18. Tempting Toffee

Hehe you'll be able to have one soon. When my twin cousins were here at the weekend they couldn't get to grips with stroking pebbles gently lol, they're only 17 months old though. Luckily she was very tolerant.

19. Regina_1

Regina_1 New Member

oh all of your pets are soooo sweet! we have sum cat lovers huh??? anyone like dogs?

here is harley - our white german shepherd and baby guardian [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. Guest

Guest Guest

Aww gunny he is so sweet! and beautiful!It's not often I have seen white german sheppards here! [​IMG]