Perspective

Discussion in 'Female Sexuality' started by Married Curious, Oct 24, 2007.

1. Married Curious

Married Curious New Member

I know I think it was Tommyr who said he tracked he and his SO actions. Some may think thats a bit too controlling but I am just wondering based on some comments here lately.

Now please don't feel I am doubting or being cynical but I have seen things like "every night" or "4-5 times per week" from some of the ladies here recently and am just wondering how correct those are? I would love to her their guys side of that just because my wife would say we do it "alot" and would feel like it is 3-4 times per week when its 3-4 times PER MONTH.

I am just really jealous if there is someone who gives their guy oral EVERY NIGHT or has sex with their man that many times per week?

If so, my life just f****g sucks!

2. kellybean

kellybean New Member

I think you need a girlfriend.

3. Married Curious

Me too! But I haven't crossed paths with alot of women who want a late 30s married guy!

4. kellybean

kellybean New Member

oh paaalllleeeaaassseee!!!

Late 30's...pft! You're in your prime my friend. And I bet there are a TON of women wanting this. Is the drought getting to your brain!?

5. kellybean

kellybean New Member

I think Oprah needs to be contacted.
    She should do a show with men that don't get any lovin' from their spouses.

THAT might get the ladies attention.

6. BethG

BethG New Member

eh, I've known more than one married man late 30's or older whose found a little action on the side....

7. BethG

BethG New Member

Oh, and nothing going on in my house EVERY NIGHT! Even if I wanted it, it's not happening...

8. kellybean

kellybean New Member

and did he do it for the same reasons as MC and CTB? No love at home? What happened?

9. kellybean

kellybean New Member

lol, that's b/c your hubby doesn't want to get you preggers Bethy! [​IMG]

10. kellybean

kellybean New Member

yeah MC, what about that woman you met??

11. kellybean

kellybean New Member

that cosmo's lookin' bloody good right now....

12. BethG

BethG New Member

hey, now....we're workin' on it...just gotta get him at the right time....

13. Married Curious

Well, I hate to admit it but I kind of have been looking but haven't found any.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2013

14. Married Curious

We talked on the phone a few times and exchanged some emails but then she told me she had second thoughts and didn't want to get invloved with a married guy...even though she knew it would have been NSA and she was married too.

Oh well.

15. BethG

BethG New Member

Let's see men who have affairs....one was mid 30s and was putting wife through college and she was too busy for him.

My boss doesn't know I know what I know, but he's often had a girlfriend, even when in a supposed relationship. Can't say if he's cheated on wife #4 though. Well he did before they were married. He's 55 now, but I think this has been a pattern in his life. High sex drive on him I heard from a former girlfriend I'm friends with. Frankly that's TMI when you start hearing what a considerate lover your boss is! *shudder*

I heard from a reliable source that my co-worker and suitemate (early 40s) might be having an affair. Caught in a passionate kiss anyway. Four kids, wonderful wife...have no idea on that one.

16. incognito

incognito New Member

Did you tell your wife about any of this?
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013

17. kellybean

kellybean New Member

Wife #4!!! Holy moses! That could be my X in just a few years from now. He's working on the 3rd.

Man i can tell ya, if #2 doesn't work out....NEVER AGAIN!!!
    Then I'll be that woman your looking for MC!

18. BethG

BethG New Member

Oh, another guy I know....no loving at home, demanding bitchy wife....he found him some too. mid 30s when it started, now 40.

19. kellybean

kellybean New Member

yeahhhh, you probably don't want to hear about the bosses sex life much *shudder* I can't even imagine. Although my boss does seem generally happier somedays....

20. BethG

BethG New Member

Funny thing, boss told me YEARS ago he was married 3 times. Then it changed to only 2. He conveniently forgot about #2. I think that ended with a suicide attempt for her....again TMI on your boss. I thought I was remembering it wrong...until he got married again. He got married in Michigan and on Michigan marriage licenses you list # of previous marriages. There is was...3 for him, 1 for her....