P M 'fncking' S!

Discussion in 'Reproductive Health' started by Tempting Toffee, Jul 16, 2008.

1. Tempting Toffee

Tempting Toffee Active Member

Awwww, I'm also retaining a lot of water [​IMG]

2. Slvrtide

Slvrtide New Member

I'm sorry! It's no fun at all.

3. stine20

stine20 New Member

I have never been bad with water retention. This is a first. I've been losing weight not intentionally at first but now i work for it, today at work (my first day back from vacay) this guy asked me what happened and why i gained weight back. I wanted to cry. I told him it was water retention and PMS and walked away. =\ boys.

4. Slvrtide

Slvrtide New Member

Even if you really had gained weight back that's soooo rude! What a jerk. Just ignore him. I'm sure you look great!

5. id.ka

id.ka New Member

If some random guy at worked asked me why I gained weight back, I swear I would have decked him. I'm sorry he said that to you. You should totally retaliate with something that stomps on his manhood...like randomly asking him if he's getting man boobs or something...:)

6. Penguin-Goon

Penguin-Goon New Member

omg ida i laughed so hard, lol, man boobs!

7. Celebrian80

Celebrian80 New Member

Bloat, Cramp, PAIN!!!!!! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!

That's how I'm feeling right now...just had to vent, lol.

Hope the 3 Advil kick in ASAP!

8. Penguin-Goon

Penguin-Goon New Member

damn, you should try midol or pamprin!! way better for cramps and bloat then advil [​IMG]

9. Tempting Toffee

*hugs* hope you felt better soon after!

I feel emotionally crap!! I'm due on this Saturday!

10. eveningstar

eveningstar New Member

It sure seems like my week comes around awfully quick. I'm scarfing chocolate,bloated,cranky,and horny! Just a few more days to go! Ugh.

11. Slvrtide

Slvrtide New Member

I know! I'm always staring at the end of my month of pills, thinking "didn't I just do this?!" Hope you feel better soon [​IMG]

12. StLGaL

StLGaL New Member

Ive had some bad cramps on and off today..and I think omg if this is bad what is labor going to be like..Im scared lol!

Normally I don't get cramps that bad but since Im off the pill now they have come back with a vengance

13. Slvrtide

Slvrtide New Member

Ugh. I picked a huge fight with my BF last night. I mean, the stuff I was harping on was real but in my standard hormonal, I-want-to-fight style I pushed all of his buttons until he was mad too. Then 10 minutes later I cried about it. [​IMG] And today it feels like something is stabbing my uterus. I'm also alternating rapidly between sweating and frezing and feel like I might throw up. I wish my period would start already!

14. eveningstar

eveningstar New Member

Thank goodness, I think it might be an easy one this month...holding my breath! The craziness has passed, now if I can just get it over with, as usual I'm dying to get some, hahaha! Nature is so CRUEL!

15. Tempting Toffee

I've not o'd this cycle, so I've no idea when AF will arrive. Hopefully soon!

16. Tempting Toffee

Oh Bryony [​IMG]

I'm so angry at the moment. Due in a few days!

17. Taterbugpbj

Taterbugpbj New Member

I have been suffering from severe pms for the last year, since my first child was born. I had an IUD put in 2 months after my daughter was born and that only made things worse. I had the 600.00 IUD removed about 3 weeks later, that how bad it was. I finally realized after doing months of research that I am estrogen dominant and have been using bioidentical progesterone cream for 14 days of every month. It really seems to be working. Thank goodness!! My doctors seem to just want to prescribe me birth control pills, antidepressants, and other dangerous drugs. All I really needed was this cream. Pretty crazy.

18. Tempting Toffee

Bloody hunger!!

19. eveningstar

eveningstar New Member

It has been a LONG week! The hubby could possibly be injured today! I have frustrations to get out!

20. Kez81

Kez81 New Member

Argh so glad it's not just me! I spent half the weekend in tears because we were having my family-in-law, my parents and a couple of good friends over for lunch yesterday and I just didn't feel like it LOL. My poor hubby almost had his head bitten off on quite a few occasions and I'm not due for another week!
    Funny how even when you know it's just PMS at the time you think it's perfectly rational to feel that way.
    I have to say I'm still getting used to this (and so is my poor DH), I was on BCP for 13 years and was only 16 when I started so for all that time I didn't really get PMS like this. Hubby has decided the best thing to do is make me laugh so I can see what an idiot I'm being, unfortunately sometimes it backfires! We've just started TTC so I think he's hoping that will happen quickly and he'll get a break from it all. Not sure he really knows what he's in for LOL.

It's rational to have a cry because you don't want people to come over and see your new house in case they mess it up, right???