P M 'fncking' S!

Discussion in 'Reproductive Health' started by Tempting Toffee, Jul 16, 2008.

1. Tempting Toffee

Tempting Toffee Active Member

Hello all!

Just thought I'd create a thread for those of suffering with PMS! Argghhh, I am! I'm so moody and angry at the moment....

Love to all [​IMG] xx

2. desertgirl

desertgirl Active Member

I had some raging pms symptoms this last cycle. And I expected a nasty flow, but instead was rather disappointed to have almost nothing. And I'm still feeling pms-y, with sore breasts and bloating--I was hoping a corresponding raging flow would force the pms out of me!

I've tried everything for pms relief. I even went to the doctor because it was so bad, and she said it's probaby from getting older! Since the pms started soon after I had my iud inserted, I'm finally ready to concede that for whatever reason, it just might actually be the iud causing this nasty pms, so that little sucker is out in a couple of weeks. And hopefully, I will never have to post in this particular thread again!!

3. Tempting Toffee

Have you tried agnus castus?

4. candywannababy

candywannababy New Member

Hey I didnt know you were a Mod Tofee

5. Firefly

Firefly New Member

I get very emotional and sensitive not bitchy during PMS

6. Tempting Toffee

From today candy [​IMG]

7. BethG

BethG New Member

I noticed it too babe! Congrats!

8. Tempting Toffee

9. Tempting Toffee

Yeah, my mum said her cramps improved after having kids!

10. D 4 A

D 4 A New Member

I hope it helps my cramps too!!

Calcium and magnesium + vitamin B complex works wonders for PMS

11. desertgirl

desertgirl Active Member

I guess I don't know much about agnus castus--perhaps I should read up and see how it might help me. My pms is usually physical symptoms, there have only been a few months where the pms was super duper awful and my emotions were a complete mess as well. And I probably should be better about taking my vitamins, but most of the time, I feel I eat quite a balanced diet and that vitamins are unnecessary. I mean, I really shouldn't be deficient!

And more whining from me...I'm having alot of cramping and my period has been over for 2 days...I didn't even have cramps when I was actually bleeding! Grrr..

12. kellybean

kellybean New Member

*raises hand*
    I'm there.
    For me it's not physical so much but always emotional. Last night I went for a walk after dropping dd at softball - it's mommy time. Anyway, the whole walk I was contiplating life. With my health issues right now and not having a husband to depend on really puts me in the pooper. Then after softball we went to one of dd's teamates house for a after party. There were sooo many kids there...I just want another baby, I feel as if I'm getting too old and this marriage proposal will never come.
    Yep, feelin' pretty crappy today...emotionally speaking.

13. BJ99

BJ99 New Member

Hi all...I figured I would chime in as I have had pms for two weeks now and still no AF to speak of. I was due last thursday so I'm officially 9 days late!

I'm ready to strangle everyone, thank gosh I'm headed camping although I feel bad for nature and my other campers.

I have been given provera for 5 days (started today) which is like 30 days of BC slammed into 5 days to force an AF. So talk about upcoming emotional and hormonal distress, well this should do it for me I have already been teetering and flipping back and forth with screaming fighting and crying for almost 2 weeks now already....

I feel bad for DH but then again right now I'm still some what sane and I'm sure this too shall pass...lol.

Poor fella...

14. Tempting Toffee

oh dear BJ99! it will pass [​IMG]

I'm on the 'blob' now....fun, fun! lol.

15. gutterflower

gutterflower Active Member

Man this AF lasted an entire 7 full days and the majority was heavy flow, which I've never had, and plus with being on the pill, I never suspected having such a heavy flow. I have to say that I'm happy to finally be done with AF for now, but I do remember right before AF I was being MEGA #%$^% and anything DF did, I was jumping down his throat for messing up my entire life, by buying the wrong thing. It was horrible, HORMONES, I don't even remember it getting this bad, but I guess it does! I want to go back post partum without AF for the rest of my life, I was sooo happy go lucky, I think DF wondered what happened and it seems to be monthly related...can't believe I forgot i can get so mean and angry.

16. kellybean

kellybean New Member

Well I was done with my cycle on Friday, started my new pill pack Sunday, and today being Tuesday I'm very emotional - once again - about feeling OLD, not married nor even engaged again and really having very strong feelings of wanting another baby.
    I want to join the rest of the TTCers; but unfortunately it will be no time soon. [​IMG]

17. desertgirl

desertgirl Active Member

Hugs (((KB)). Sorry you're feeling so down.

I'm feeling the boobie tingle of pms starting....gonna really hope it's not bad this cycle around...maybe the tingle is water retention from eating a million tomatoes with a pinch of salt--hopeful thinking. One thing that seems to help me a bit is blueberries, lots and lots of blueberries. So I've stocked up on frozen blueberries, and even though I'm getting sick of smoothies, I've made blueberry, mango, strawberry, cherry smoothies every day this week and will continue for the next 10 days. My iud comes out next Monday, and there's a chance that it may be causing my pms (I only think that since pms started shortly after I got it, though my doctor said it was probably AGE, so sad).

18. Tempting Toffee

I'm going into the PMS zone, fun times LOL.

19. Firefly

Firefly New Member

My tummy is cramping so bad [​IMG] Really really bad
    Ouch, its so sore

20. Tempting Toffee

Awww [​IMG]

I'm on today, really happy. I had a 29 day cycle. That is my shortest natural cycle [​IMG]