Orgasm tracker

Discussion in 'Female Sexuality' started by enough_already, Dec 14, 2006.

1. enough_already

enough_already New Member

There should be a little box with a counter in it somewhere on this screen. If you're logged in, you can click on it for how many orgasms you've had that day. The number of orgasms can be logged and we can keep track of each other that way. So, for one day, we can see that the Aphrodite members combined had 23 orgasms or something.

Or maybe it's a stupid idea.

2. Juicy-Juls

Juicy-Juls Active Member

None for me today..But the night before last I had 4...Do they count.....LOL

3. Tarsia

Tarsia New Member

I suspect I'd be too jealous of everyone else getting laid. [​IMG]

4. Bran.Muffin

Bran.Muffin New Member

Yeah me too but he didn't say anything about the source of the orgasms.

Damn.

Laid would be SO nice.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2013

5. Tarsia

Tarsia New Member

I don't think that would help enough. o.o
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013

6. Juicy-Juls

Juicy-Juls Active Member

hhahaha...the source...LMAO....

7. New_Explorer

New_Explorer New Member

well it would be pretty freaky to be talking to someone and notice that as you talk, their number is climbing highter ... higher ...

8. Juicy-Juls

Juicy-Juls Active Member

hmmm....now that would be ummmm wierd yes.....

haha...hey look so snd so is getting off quite a bit right now...wait a minute we were just talking...

9. LilPaige

LilPaige New Member

We should just make this thread the tracker. I had 4 last night Whoo-Hoo!!!

10. sacrebleu

sacrebleu New Member

Would this be simple orgasms, or orgasms with a partner?

Just trying to make sure my counter doesn't sit at 0 forever.

11. Robin Hood

Robin Hood New Member

Last night just once via masturbation since my SO was not there. Night before last, five times with my SO. She had about eight. Not much sleep that night. It is nice being with a woman who ALWAYS wants to have sex. I asked her once how many times a day she would like to have sex if I could do it whenever she wanted. She said probably 12 times would suffice. wow!

12. enough_already

I think they all count.

13. why

why New Member

ummm lets see none in the last 24hrs....sorry guys I will prolly bring the number down!!

14. ithomas

ithomas New Member

Hmmm geez none yesterday or the night before, I think I had three the night before that... I can't remember now... I'm hoping to add at least four to the list tonight or tomorrow.

15. enough_already

Right, see, this is why I just want a counter--but have it totally anonymous. No one knows who added orgasms, except maybe the moderators, just in case someone came along and hit it like 1,000 times.

16. maryberry1987

maryberry1987 New Member

I haven't had any since Monday [​IMG] On Monday I had two, so HOPEFULLY since I don't have to work in the morning, and I can stay up later, I will get some good sex. We're on different schedules, so it makes it hard sometimes.

17. kellybean

kellybean New Member

*sniff* Sunday for me. But it was so incredible...it should count for 2 days at least!

18. desertgirl

desertgirl Active Member

last night...one for me.

I would really like to see an orgasm ticker somewhere on here. Should it be refreshed daily?

19. Jamal

Jamal New Member

Are you envisioning a contest or just charting the sexual health of the participants here? I think you'd need to build in a formula to divide the number of orgasms by the number of participants, so you'd have something meaningful (sort of meaningful--I'm not certain that it would have meaning even then).

20. Juicy-Juls

Juicy-Juls Active Member

hahaha...charting the sexual health of our little family here could very well turn into a competition. Which in turn would benefit everyone here's SO...Which in turn makes everyone happy, cause we will then be getting laid all the time....