*New TTC Chat*

Discussion in 'Archived Discussions' started by Penguin-Goon, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Confused-Hasya

Confused-Hasya Active Member

I would wait at least till 12DPO as Beth says!

2. Ambrosia

Ambrosia Member

Raising my glass ( non-alcoholic of course; gotta take care of my baby...lol) and thanks to God for another day of high temps and no AF. 8 days down....6 to go....b4 testing!

3. Love0322

Love0322 New Member

Hey BJ- Maybe the pinchy is implantation? Does it feel weird where your last ep was? I guess thats what I do...each month when I think maybe this is it...I concetrate on whether I feel pain on my upper left side. Stupid I guess.
    How do your temps looks?

4. BJ99

BJ99 New Member

Too early to even dream of implantation at this point...

And to be honest not sure which side my EP was on they said right when it happened...the dr who worked on my tubes in April said he saw pg mass in the left and purplish tissue on the right (poss endo)...so who knows....

Temps are steady....actually it currently looks like a picture pefect chart like a sample one....not all jump an such just normal daily shifting but def O shift....it's quite pretty if I do say so myself...but I don't share so you will have take my word for it...lmao!!!!!

5. BethG

BethG New Member

yeah, but I can chart stalk you Jen! If I can get on FF website again.....*grumble, curse*

6. BJ99

BJ99 New Member

Don't you just love it when people abuse their powers!!!! NOT!! he he

7. BethG

BethG New Member

Damn! Why am I having problems getting FF website to come up? Anyone else having issues?

8. BethG

BethG New Member

oh, and 30 seconds later it works. WTF?

9. BethG

BethG New Member

AH! I see Jen's chart now! Looking good sweets!

10. Penguin-Goon

Penguin-Goon New Member

wait, how come beth gets to see jens chart?!?!?! she wont let me see it!! not fair... *pouts*

11. BJ99

BJ99 New Member

Because crackhead over there got sneaky when she was teaching me to temp and interupt my chart and she favorited the dang thing...LOL

12. Penguin-Goon

Penguin-Goon New Member

13. BethG

BethG New Member

lol, awwww c'mon sweets you know you love me!