*New TTC Chat*

Discussion in 'Archived Discussions' started by Penguin-Goon, Apr 15, 2009.

1. BethG

BethG New Member

[​IMG] There you go Lintu!

2. Sweetjonzy

Sweetjonzy New Member

Thanks BethG.

3. Love0322

Love0322 New Member

Carrielynn- I am sooooo sorry! I don't even know what to say. I'm so sorry. Hopefully being back at home will help with your recovery.

Lintu- Hoping for af not to show! Hope the biking was enjoyable.

Kalina- Hopefully you are not one to lose your job! I lost mine at the end of the school year....I understand the stress.

Well girls I am still waiting for my af or my bfp...neither one has happened as of yet and today is 17dpo. The wait is awful!

I WILL BE POSITIVE TOO!

4. Lintu

Lintu New Member

Wow, 17 dpo? GOOD LUCK!! Wishing you the best.

5. BJ99

BJ99 New Member

Love...me thinks that what Beth said was correct and you O'd later despite what the Dr said as (she finally did get it today) now that you have it a couple of days later O'ing would be a perfect 14-15 day LP....what do you think?

6. Barbie22

Barbie22 New Member

Love & Lintu
    Hoping that u get your BFPs just hang in there and be positive.

7. BethG

BethG New Member

Lintu, by all means talk to the dr. today, but I suspect you really did O later than what the dr. and FF thinks.

8. Penguin-Goon

Penguin-Goon New Member

sweetjonzy- i hope you dont mind, i was going to PM you and ask permission but you arent currently accepting PMs so i couldnt. i know how frustrated you were getting with putting your ticker in your signature, so i took the liberty of doing it for you lol. if that bothers you i can take it back out, but it works now [​IMG]

9. BethG

BethG New Member

YAY! Sweet J has a working ticker now!

10. Penguin-Goon

Penguin-Goon New Member

hehe beth, i felt bad for her! i remember the first time i tried to do that, thank god cleo was around or i would have ripped my hair out trying to get it all to work [​IMG]

11. Love0322

Love0322 New Member

Af came last night. Today I've been an emotional wreck. I wish I was better at handling disappointment. I feel like the odds are so stacked against me. I start clomid tomorrow for the first time. Then possibly iui if I o from the good side. Sorry for being a downer. Just sad [​IMG]

12. Love0322

Love0322 New Member

Oh and I did ask the nurse about my 17 day luteal and she said that when people are having fertility issuses sometimes their cycles change.
    She didn't seem concerned about it.

13. Lintu

Lintu New Member

I'm sorry, love [​IMG] I hope your next cycle is the lucky one!!

14. Lintu

Lintu New Member

I’m sort of annoyed at myself for not temping this month. I’m either 8 or 9 dpo. If 9, I might test tomorrow; if 8, I’d wait til AT LEAST Wednesday. Realistically I should wait til the end of the week (if I make it there).

15. Ambrosia

Ambrosia Member

Hi Guys...
    A newbie n newlywed TTC and this my first cycle. I am DPO 7 and soooo nervous! I know for a fact DH and I made love on my ovulation day and the day after and onwards but I have no recollection of the 3 days b4 ovulation day. AAAAAHHHHH! This is my chart and I am hoping to get a BIG FAT HUGE POSITIVE THIS CYCLE!!!!!!!!!
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/28eff2

16. Lintu

Lintu New Member

When do you ladies think I should test? Help!!

17. Confused-Hasya

Confused-Hasya Active Member

With BD on ovulation day, I think there is a good chance that sperm got to the egg. Whether fertilization took place or not is a probability game!! Good luck!!

18. Confused-Hasya

Confused-Hasya Active Member

My thought would be, next Monday, Lintu!

19. Sweetjonzy

Sweetjonzy New Member

Yay!! Thank you Penguin-Goon. I just don't know why I could not get it to work. I will have to look into the PMing. I will go back thru my settings and see if I can change that. Thanks again..I was starting to feel stupid :)Now if I could get it to let me sign in everytime and not just sometimes [​IMG]

Well my CBFM asked for my first test yesterdy (cd8) and it was low and today when I tested, it said Peak. Does anyone know if it usually does this. I have been charting my temp with FF but am not quite used to reading it yet. Does this mean that I am going to ovulate early in my cycle?

Hi Ambrosia...welcome. I hope you like this site as much as I do. These women are so helpful!

20. Lintu

Lintu New Member

next Monday? oh wow --- how will I ever wait that long! (if I don't get AF first)