*New TTC Chat*

Discussion in 'Archived Discussions' started by Penguin-Goon, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Penguin-Goon

Penguin-Goon New Member

First off i want to apologize. I was trying to move a post, and I dont know exactly what i did, but i managed to completely screw up yalls thread. it was my fault, again im sorry [​IMG]

Ive started this new TTC Chat thread for all of you lovely TTC ladies, and i will sticky it for you as well!

2. BethG

BethG New Member

ok, ok, ok, everybody give 24P a big ol' (but gentle) SMACK! That's ok, I know you were just trying to correct something I pointed out. I *guess* we'll let you retain your mod status, lol.

3. StLGaL

StLGaL New Member

you idiot...

LMFAO..Im just kidding I still love ya, its ok $hit happens

4. *mel*

*mel* Super Moderator Staff Member

Has it gone altogether? I looked for the old one in the archives and couldn't find it?

Nika [​IMG] don't do that again!!!! lol! Only joking! You know I love you really [​IMG]

5. StLGaL

StLGaL New Member

ok..so yesterday my temp took a huge nose dive, today it's back up...if my temps continue to go up it almost looks like I could have O'd yesterday...but man that would be so early..esp compared to last cycle. I mean it would be fine with me but just doesn't seem likely. I know it's kind of hard to say right now, and I know u can't judge from a single temp but take a lookey at my charty lol.Could be a fluke too, only time will tell.

6. BethG

BethG New Member

You're right, only time will tell at this point. I happen to O around CD11 but I also tend to have shorter (too much shorter!) cycles than average too. On the bright side, you have some BDing in there, so IF you did O yesterday/today, you chart is not looking bad.

mel, yeah, 24P really screwed up and deleted it! Yeah, I know, but what we gonna say about the girl? LOL! (J/K 24P!)

7. StLGaL

StLGaL New Member

lol..poor Nika ha ha

Yeah IF and it's a very big IF I O'ed yesterday I wish we would have BD last night but oh well to late now. But we did manage to BD the day before yesterday.

DH will be out of town next week Mon-Fri....PLEASE don't let me O then while he's gone !!!

8. Penguin-Goon

Penguin-Goon New Member

hehehe thanks guys... i knew youd understand (and be terribly mean all at the same time) and yes mel, beth is right, its not in archives, i really messed up on accident and i dont know what in the world happened, but its gone for good [​IMG] i tried to get it back too lol!! oopsies...

9. gutterflower

gutterflower Active Member

Yep Nika wanted to mess you girls up big time by making you search for the old one. Poor Nika, apparently some of us haven't had the guts to try merging 1 silly post, but Nika is certainly doing a good job modding, but there will be some ups and downs like this situation while some of us learn new things.

It's all good Nika, at least these ladies know you or else, they could of ganged up on you, LOL!!!

Stlgal,
    Keep BD'ing even if you think you O'd, FF can screw up sometimes [​IMG] Just a little something something for you. I thought ovulation had passed with Audrey, we BD'd 3 days AFTER FF's predicted ovulation and BANG got myself preggo...

10. *mel*

We still might gang up on her! Not decided yet! lol!

Yep keep BD'ing Stlgal. You can't tell anything from one temp. If I had to guess I would say it's probably unlikely you have o'd yet.

11. Kalina

Kalina New Member

Oh, no! I was looking for the old one too. Oh well, we can start from scratch. Don't give up because DH is going away, STl!! Just have fun! I am on CD27. No sign of AF yet, but my cycles have been an average of 32 days. That's my update. Ladybug, any news from your neck of the woods?

12. Penguin-Goon

Penguin-Goon New Member

lol, thanks mel, i feel the love

[​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013

13. *mel*

14. gutterflower

gutterflower Active Member

You are loved Nika, or else we wouldn't gang up on you, hehe!!

15. Penguin-Goon

Penguin-Goon New Member

16. ladybuglnc

ladybuglnc Member

Nothing to exciting to report. I do think that this month is going to be a bust though, because of this damn yeast infection. I just started the treatment yesterday, so it looks like I might O during the treatment. DH and I haven't even bd, because I have been sick, then with the infection.

17. Kalina

Kalina New Member

Oh, yeast infections suck!!! I used to get them ALL the time on the pill. Haven't had one since I've been off it, though except for when I was on antibiotics once. Hope you get better soon!

18. BJ99

BJ99 New Member

Ugh...I have yeast infections the entire time during pg...I would treat it but then come back.

Wonder if I will have that problem again. <sigh> Least of my worries I suppose.

19. Lintu

Lintu New Member

omg...so...we may have just timed things really well...BD last night and then I got a .4 jump this morning after 2 days of fertile secondary signs. I'm going to wait for crosshairs but this could be my very first 2ww!!!

20. StLGaL

StLGaL New Member

Lintu why don't you have a link to your chart in your siggy for all us chart stalkers ?? huh huh lol

Im not stresing (yet lol) but my chart seems weird, my temps look all over the place