New to TTC (Trying to conceive) join us here!!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by **Cleo**, Jul 29, 2008.

1. PaulaKoala

PaulaKoala New Member

AF arrived with a vengeance yesterday. Major cramps with a bout of a 24 hour flu too. I thought I was dying between the cramps, nausea, vomiting, and other unmentionables. So no luck this month. We will try again this month.... it is nice not having to worry about BC though.... This was our very first month trying so the chnaces of it actually happening on the first try were pretty low anyway.

2. Daisy Delayne

Daisy Delayne New Member

Boo, that's too bad Paula. I know what you mean about not having to worry - this is only my second month so the novelty of care-free sex hasn't worn off yet! Good luck next cycle [​IMG]

3. Shynasmom

Shynasmom New Member

Third cycle for Clomid starts today! Fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!!

4. BunnyGirl19

BunnyGirl19 Super Moderator Staff Member

I am only 8DPO so I've got another week to go before AF is due.

5. Daisy Delayne

Daisy Delayne New Member

BunnyGirl, I wish I was that far along in this cycle lol. I'm 1 DPO, I'm pretty sure. Now the looong wait begins...good luck with this cycle everybody. Shynasmom, I hope third cycle's a charm for you!

6. Shynasmom

Shynasmom New Member

Thanks!!!!!! I wish the same for you!

7. BunnyGirl19

I'm pretty sure this cycle is a waste because if bad timing and I just found out this morning SO is out of town on business all the days leading up to expected O next cycle and won't be back until the day after expected O. [​IMG]

8. PaulaKoala

PaulaKoala New Member

This is the O week for me but making time to BD is hard with these carzy shifts we work....hopefully the stars will align for us ;o)

9. BunnyGirl19

That's what happened to us last cycle, but he at least is able to change his schedule this cycle so we should be okay.

10. PaulaKoala

PaulaKoala New Member

That's good BG. Hoping to make some time when the OPK gives me a head's up. Did you use OPKs before you conceived RJ?

11. BunnyGirl19

Yeah, but I didn't really need to. It was just more of a double-check with my other signs.

12. Daisy Delayne

Daisy Delayne New Member

Just got AF [​IMG] On to the next cycle...good luck to everyone else this cycle!

13. PaulaKoala

PaulaKoala New Member

Sorry to hear that Daisy..... next month!!!

I am annoyed.... I O'd on Day 15. We were able to BD on day 12 but days 13, 14, 15 were ruined by work. I'm really hoping we can conceive with just day 12 BD.

I was looking at some pg charts on FF and they all have BFP one the day of O or the day before...couldn't find a chart like mine. :eek:(

14. BunnyGirl19

It's definitely possible. The days with the highest odds of conceiving are 1 and 2 days before O.

I'm coming down with the crap going around work and I really hope it doesn't affect my cycle.

15. PaulaKoala

PaulaKoala New Member

I heard it's also a better chance fo a girl, which I would love. However, regardless I would be happy with a healthy baby. My sister has 2 boys so it'd be nice to have a girl first. I had lots of EWCM so there's a good chance.

16. BunnyGirl19

Everyone says that about timing based on Shettle's Method, but it's been disproven and there are other timing methods that contradict Shettle's. The only gender swaying I've found with independent studies to back up is the gender dier (Trivers-Willard). Even then the odds aren't a significant change from random chance.

17. PaulaKoala

PaulaKoala New Member

Yeah, who really knows how it all works. I think that ph balance/ acidity? in CM may have something to do with it.

18. mariahsluckymama

mariahsluckymama New Member

im new at ttc with my daughter i only bd twice that mo. and didnt do meny tricks besides cough med and now im trying for my next baby but this time via a.i. at home im bbt 1st mo and im watching my c.m. so any trick anybody has for a.i. i have a friend who is helping me so its fresh im taking vitamins and cough meds

19. Confused-Hasya

Confused-Hasya Active Member

20. stardust

stardust Member

Im waiting to see if Im pregnant this month, we are planning another baby , but was'nt yet really trying it, we are planning for next year but our baby could come early, wich we would be happy:)

Two of my cycles this year were 45 days long, the others were less, around 37 days, Im on day 43, so Id be late in 3 days from now.

I could have sworn I noticed signs, but when I wach so close like this it drives me crazy!haha
    I was at the end of my period and didnt know it was my moon phase fertility time and him and I made love and had no protection.Then I might have had a little implantation bleed about a week later, I saw a little pink,then I was nauseated and threw up once and have constipation, already dont know if this is all a coincidence or what . [​IMG] But I took a purple cap equate test last week and it came up negative, but kinda showed a very faint line if I tilted it a certain way, looking more like a faded false possitive.

So we are getting first response soon with two tests, so Ill know for sure this weekend.

Theres still could be a chance that Im not pregnant and that this was all coincidence. :)But we will be very happy if we are!:)Our 3 year old daughter would have a new brother or sister!:p