New Lady Comp

Discussion in 'Natural Birth Control' started by Rose, May 14, 2016.

Dear Members: We have operated this forum since 2002. We currently have over 12,000 members that have free access to thousands of health related discussions. We rely on you as a member to peruse our health articles but do need your help in ensuring that the site will continue to operate for years to come. We ask that you CLICK ON OUR ADS to support the site. Thank you for your trust.

1. Rose

Rose New Member

2016 LC model, USA
    Main Issue: I tried to take my temperature early yesterday and now lady comp won't take my temperature for the past two mornings. I must have unintentionally disabled the temperature reading. I have been taking my temperature everyday with LC this month with no issues, and I am a new user.

I have adjusted the alarm to see if I could take my temperature later in the morning, and it does not fix the issue. I hit the center button and have heard three alarm sounds. The test thermometer works because I can do a test and gather data that way. The booklet and the website troubleshooting information do not make sense to me as I tried to reset the alarm and it did not help the issue.

SUPPORT OUR WEBSITE, CLICK OUR ADS