NEED HELP TRYING CONCEIVE

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by sassy77, Sep 7, 2012.

1. sassy77

sassy77 New Member

I NEED HELP I BEEN ON THE DEPO VERA FOR SEVEN YEARS I GOT OFF IN MARCH 2012 I SPOTTED NO MORE THAN TWO TIMES THATS ALL HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR ME TO TRY TO CONCEIVE I ALREADY HAVE A SEVEN YEAR CHILD

2. GreenTea

GreenTea Super Moderator Staff Member

Please do not post all in caps. That's the cyber equivalent of yelling in people's ears. It's just as rude online as in real life, and it's certainly not appropriate for this forum. If you make any more posts all in caps, they will be deleted.

3. BethnConnor

BethnConnor New Member

Wow Greentea do you have something up your ass, that was pretty rude to a newcomer on this forum. Maybe they aren't as computer savvy as some of us but really, that was rude!

So to answer your questions Ms. Sassy, it all depends if you actively try most healthy couples should conceive within 6-12 months.

4. GreenTea

GreenTea Super Moderator Staff Member

If she were really not that computer savvy, her screen name and signature would've been all in caps, too. That she put her screen name in lowercase and her signature in a combination of upper and lower case letters proves that she was perfectly capable of posting in lowercase--and yet she chose to make her post all in caps. So my warning was not out of line, and it is standard when someone obviously chooses to post all in caps. Perhaps not as diplomatic as I could've been, and I'm sorry if I came across that rude. But the warning still stands.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013

5. Aims

Aims New Member

depo can take up 18months for the hormone to leave your system (even after just one shot) and be able to regulate you ovualtion again, being that you have been on it for such a long time ive know of couples who it has taken 2-2 1/2 years to fall pregnant again. goodluck

6. SeriouslyConfused

SeriouslyConfused New Member

Excuse me if I'm starting wrong, but I have read some comments and seen how they were helped so I'm just going to ask my questions. Ok within the last two months my period has been late. Last month lasted 2 days. This month it was late and is currently still going I think. It started on the 4th moderately, on the 5th n today it's only seen when I wipe pinkish brown. I started cramping 6 days before this late period, n still is cramping during this spotting stage. Should I be worried, or what? So confused, I'm TTC.

7. AdamDevis

AdamDevis New Member

Have you tried to conceive on the pillow?