Need help on Pregnancy test!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy' started by Margerytnunez, May 18, 2015.

1. Margerytnunez

Margerytnunez New Member

Hi everyone, sorry if this on the wrong thread. I want to know, how early can I take a pregnancy test? I had sex 10 days ago. We used the pull out method but I am very paranoid about getting pregnant and I want to test myself asap. I have been feeling very tired lately. Is it too soon?

Secondly is there any natural/homamade pregnancy tips that i can think about doing before consulting a doctor ?"

2. leadsuccess22

leadsuccess22 New Member

14 days after sex you may see a positive, but your best bet is to wait until after your expected period. If you test 4 days from now and get a negative, test again a week later to be sure.

Also, look into more effective birth control. There are a lot of options, and it's worth the hassle to not feel so nervous every time you have sex.

As far as homemade pregnancy test goes you can have a look here.. If a doctor's visit isn't possible for you, I would call a women's health clinic and talk with a nurse or other health professional there. They will probably be very helpful and provide information you need on reproductive matters.

Hope this help you.:)

3. NancyJensen

NancyJensen New Member

Yes I completely agree with leadsuccess22. Its better to loook into more effective birth control.

4. jessicaandrsn

jessicaandrsn New Member

You should check your pregnancy after 14 days having unprotected sex.

5. sandrella

sandrella New Member

How to get best results via homemade pregnancy test
    To get a most reliable result, you can use pine solution. It is a very high-quality indicator for pregnancy confirmation and it is also easily available from household suppliers. The procedure for this test is same; all you must do is adding the pine solution in the fresh urine sample. The tricky part of this test is that you have to note the color of a solution and it is better to write it on paper because now we are not looking for any specific color change. Read More

6. karajoe0

karajoe0 New Member

You might be get pregnant, just take pregnancy test once to conform it & if the result will show positive result then go & buy mtp kit online from Mifepristonepills online pharmacy to terminate unexpected pregnancy.