Need a professional nanny

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by carolycarol123, Mar 30, 2016.

Dear Members: We have operated this forum since 2002. We currently have over 12,000 members that have free access to thousands of health related discussions. We rely on you as a member to peruse our health articles but do need your help in ensuring that the site will continue to operate for years to come. We ask that you CLICK ON OUR ADS to support the site. Thank you for your trust.

1. carolycarol123

carolycarol123 New Member

Hello all,
    I'm searching for the best caretaker for my 3-year-old little girl. I don't know how to choose the right babysitter, so I’m planning to get help from a home nanny services in Toronto. What are the things to be considered before selecting a babysitter? Could anyone share your experience with nanny services? My daughter is a little naughty, so I don’t know whether a stranger can manage her. Since I’m working, I’m not able to take care her all the time. Any suggestions would be appreciable.

SUPPORT OUR WEBSITE, CLICK OUR ADS

2. Karina

Karina New Member

I am also looking for a nanny but my child is younger-1.5 years old that's why it is more difficult ((I thought about cameras at home) as I have seen tv programmes when saw nannies who treated children not well when parents were not at home.

SUPPORT OUR WEBSITE, CLICK OUR ADS