My boss just bought me....

Discussion in 'Female Sexuality' started by maryberry1987, Oct 31, 2006.

1. maryberry1987

maryberry1987 New Member

New furniture for my house! She called me from the furniture store and said "hey mary, I'm looking to get this coffee table and I need a womans opinion" So I met her down there and when I came in she pointed to a coffee table and I said "I don't like the color. Too light" So she was just walking around and she said "Oh wow, these couches are so nice. Which one do you like" So I showed her a chocolate colored fluffy couch with a matching chair. She said "ok, go down to the office and write a check for it because we're going to buy it for your for a housewarming gift". I was like WHAT?~! I can't accept a thousand dollar couch and chair! She's like, yes you can.... So now we're having our new couch and chair delivered to our house tomorrow [​IMG] Sweet....
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013

2. AMiller

AMiller New Member

WOW! What a great surprise, Maryberry!! I wish my company would do that. *laugh* Congrats!

3. demon-dolly

demon-dolly New Member

GET OUT!!!

Fantastic! Congrats, and Happy Halloween!

What a great work environment, eh?

4. Dreamer

Dreamer New Member

That's way cool!!!

5. kellybean

kellybean New Member

Whoa! That's cool!
    Sounds like the dream company!

6. Juicy-Juls

Juicy-Juls Active Member

I need a boss like that..
    Thats really cool mary !!!

7. maryberry1987

maryberry1987 New Member

I know, she was actually calling me last night on my cell. She said "Let me talk to Ryan for a sec." (ryan is my fiance) I thought she just wanted to say hi or whatever, but I guess they WERE plotting to go and get it and surprise me, but she had emergency meetings, so she couldn't. She still surprised the hell out of me though! Now I feel kind of bad for saying that they were satans puppets....LOL. I dunno, I don't like to look a gift horse in the mouth, but they did get their ex-office manager a computer for home. Then when she quit (because they were yelling at her) my bosses both were saying "oh and we took her out to dinner and bought her a computer and blah blah blah". So I don't want that to happen. I'm HOPING it is just a gift from the kindness of their hearts, but, then again....ya never know... Maybe I should just accept it, and move on. I guess that's my only choice anyhow! Plus I deserve it for all the extra crap I do, and for my boss calling me a c*nt one time because no one was in the office when he had called, I was gone to the bank....oh well. :rolleyes:

8. enough_already

enough_already New Member

She wants you.

9. Juicy-Juls

Juicy-Juls Active Member

LMAO.....ROFL....LMAO....OMG....

10. mckinney

mckinney New Member

Shoot, for new furniture I'd let her want me too. My job was a snot to me when I got pregnant so I got "laid off" yeah thats the term they used. Youre really lucky your boss is so nice.

11. maryberry1987

maryberry1987 New Member

LOL, no she's a germiphobe and thinks lesbians are absolutely disgusting. She's obsessed with her husband whom is very......weird. He's the actual business owner, she just helps out or whatever. She works with my fiances mom, and they are friends so it's one big cluster f*ck. Oh well, I'll just take the furniture and run!! lol.

12. enough_already

*one eyebrow raised, eyes slightly narrowed, lips pursed slightly*

Mmmmmmm Hmmmmmmmm.

Sure.

That's what she wants you to think, then this? Has she asked to help you try it out yet?

She will.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2013

13. NaughtyNicky

NaughtyNicky Member

Oh yeah, she CLEARLY wants in on the christening ;-P

14. maryberry1987

maryberry1987 New Member

well, they tried to get it into the house, but the back of it was too big to fit in the door, so now I have to go back down and pick out a new one! sheesh....

15. enough_already

With all that money you saved, you can't just spend $200 and have the doorway temporarily widened by a local qualified carpenter?

16. maryberry1987

maryberry1987 New Member

In our town, there are no qualified carpenters. It's like "hey a doy, I gots a hammer. I think i'll put me a sign up a duh, I'm a carpenter now".

17. enough_already

I thought the sign = qualified.

18. MNM

MNM New Member

okay, so im lurking around the forum reading different post's and threads when I come along [forplay tips].

First page is interesting enough then I come along to page 2. So far so good when out of nowhere comes miss mayberry1987.

YOU EGOTISTICAL, SELF CENTERED, WORST CASE OF HEAD UP ASS, LITTLE *****.

Where do you get off ragging on a woman who is a house wife and mother of 4 and a woman{sparkely} who is in her sexual prime that is comfortable enough to express herself how she chooses.

In this post I see absolutley no one stating the obvious, You have your position because of who you are related to, and you just recieved all new furneture solely on niceness?

Wake up sweetheart, might wanna take an occasional dick check of the future MR I feel sorry for him. Looks like he might be slingin some extra sausage while Mrs loony is away.

And on a final note from da dum contucchon wooker, any day you feel like you can run 112 electricians or tradesman for that matter, coordinate 9 stories and 768,000 sq ft of a new hospital wing, plus tie into the existing hospital's power grid and not shut the place down, then I might feel that you might be in a position to critisize these men and there jobs.

Think about that when you are giving birth in your birthing suit. Or in an elevator, or your little house. Or whatever building you happin to be in.... [​IMG]

P.S If the moderators decide to pull this post then let's think about pulling this persons name from the forum.

Have a nice day... [​IMG] Had to speak my mind on this one...

19. ithomas

ithomas New Member

I just have to say... although maryberry1987's outburst on the "Foreplay" thread was completely uncalled for, I don't think she meant to insult tradespeople with this post. I believe she was saying that in her TOWN there are no qualified carpenters. So really, she was insulting her town... that's what I gathered anyway.

20. kellybean

kellybean New Member

Whoa, I was just going to ask how the new furniture looks? and if you've 'broken' it in yet?