my body playing tricks on me , please help

Discussion in 'Overcoming Infertility' started by Domboo, Jan 1, 2013.

Dear Members: We have operated this forum since 2002. We currently have over 12,000 members that have free access to thousands of health related discussions. We rely on you as a member to peruse our health articles but do need your help in ensuring that the site will continue to operate for years to come. We ask that you CLICK ON OUR ADS to support the site. Thank you for your trust.

1. Domboo

Domboo New Member

Hi all, I'm brand new, please bare with me. I am desperate for advice or too at least know if someone else experienced the same at some stage. So here goes.....

I usually have a 28 day cycle that lasts about 6 to 7 days. 2-3 days are usually quite heavy. Last month I experienced severe cramping that started around the time I was due to ovulate. About 5 days before af was due I got a faint positive. Did multiple tests and got more than one positive, all faint some hardly visible. All the while I continued to have severe cramping. On the day my Af was due I started spotting and bleeding followed the next day. It was dark blood and no clots. On day 3 I started bleeding excessively (tmi sorry ladies) and whilst in the bath suddenly just had a gush of blood that just came out. My bathwater turned red and there was a lot of black clots. We went to hospital and dr was convinced I was bleeding out after he did an internal. After doing a blood test however dr confirmed my hcg levels were 0. 4 days after my last test? I still don't know what happened. My period stopped after a couple of days completing the normal 7 days. This month however I started spotting 3 days before AF was due. Very dark brown and very Little. Day 2 it increased slightly becoming slightly redder. Then stopped and day 3 dark brown spotting again. Day 4 I had light pink discharge once after wiping. Since then I have fainted twice. I have headaches every day. Increased thirst. My breast seem to hurt but its not constant. Today is 14 days since my spotting day 1 cervix very high. Almost no cervical mucus. And I've been experiencing some mild cramping. I feel exhausted and can hardly wake up. I've done 2 test and they negative. Does anyone have a clue what might be going on?

SUPPORT OUR WEBSITE, CLICK OUR ADS

2. LilMissNaughty

LilMissNaughty New Member

Could you have had a miscarriage? Im not sure if all the symptoms apply & would have thought the dr would have caught it if that was it but thats the only thing that pops to mind

3. Domboo

Domboo New Member

I also suspected I did in november. Dr speculated that I already miscarried 2 weeks prior to me ending up in hospital. I don't recall much tho. Do u think there's a possibility that I concieved again. I have more symptoms now than I had with the faint positives.

4. LilMissNaughty

LilMissNaughty New Member

have you tried another pregnancy test?

5. BunnyGirl19

BunnyGirl19 Super Moderator Staff Member

It sounds like you had a chemical pregnancy and now either your hormones are out of balance or there is the possibility you are pregnant again. Take a test.