Miracles in the Making - TTC 12+ Testing & BFP's

Discussion in 'Overcoming Infertility' started by sapphire, Oct 15, 2008.

1. sapphire

sapphire New Member

<span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'"><span style="font-size: 20pt">MIRACLES MADE </span></span><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'"><span style="font-size: 20pt"> AND </span></span><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'"><span style="font-size: 20pt">MIRACLES IN THE MAKING! </span></span> [​IMG]

<span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 17pt">Veteran BFP's </span></span>
    <span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'">(a place to remind the rest of us about all the hopeful, inspiring stories of those who received their miracles after some challenging ttc-ing!)</span>

<span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">alesha
    T.E.
    sparkles_ttc
    dee:
    </span> <span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'">TTC for 2 years (26 cycles), hormone testing, ultrasounds &amp; SA all fine (labelled unexplained infertility), conceived naturally while waiting for HSG. </span><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">
    ANMSMITH:
    </span> <span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'">TTC 24 Months with PCOS, elevated prolactin and MFI morphology 7%; HSG, 4 failed IUI's, 6 rounds of clomid, HSG, BFP cycle consisted of Metformin, Dostinex, and Femara </span><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">
    snows
    Beachgirl
    Tibby
    Bee76
    Jenice
    </span>

[​IMG]

<span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 17pt">TESTERS</span></span>
    <span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'">(to remind us which girls from the ttc for 12+ months thread needs baby dust &amp; sticky vibes!)</span>

[​IMG] [​IMG]

<span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">MyrtleWarbler - October 17
    sapphire - October 17
    Mel - October 27
    Leeaman - October 31st
    </span>

[​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013

2. sapphire

sapphire New Member

okay, what do you all think? too many blinkies? [​IMG]

I will now get to work collecting those success stories to fill in the BFP section!!!

Of course if you want to be added to the testing list, let me know!

3. candywannababy

candywannababy New Member

4. sapphire

sapphire New Member

thanks candy, you're sweet [​IMG]

I have posted in both pregnancy &amp; parenting asking people to share their success stories so I can add details and more names to the BFP list, so I will update that when people let me know.

Seriously, if anyone has suggestions on how I could change this to make it better, let me know!

5. leeaman7777

leeaman7777 Active Member

Looks really good Sapphire,

I have gone ahead and did a sticky on it.. [​IMG]

Good Luck to all of our lovely testers.

6. candywannababy

Saphire you forgot to put Dee on there (wasnt she trying for like 2 yrs? memory don't fail me now....)

7. leeaman7777

Yes she was Candy you are right..

8. Alluring-Ash

Alluring-Ash Super Moderator Staff Member

Sparkles too [​IMG] It looks GREAT!! Good job sweety!!!

9. sapphire

sapphire New Member

yes I know there were loads more, but I was nervous to try to remember them all as I'm sure I'd forgot someone!!! I'll add those names for now, and hopefully they all send their details so we can add those too (that's you too Ash!)

thanks for the sticky!

10. MyrtleWarbler

MyrtleWarbler Super Moderator Staff Member

Looks great! I started crying seeing you and me on there Sapphire. I'm proud to be on the first list. (The crying, however, isn't a good sign hormonally!!)

11. leeaman7777

You may be able to find some of their info regarding their bfp in the master charters list as well.. You have done a great job Sapphire... Love It...

12. gutterflower

gutterflower Active Member

Sapphire, what a great idea hun!!! xxx

13. *mel*

*mel* Super Moderator Staff Member

<span style="font-size: 17pt">LOVE IT </span> [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

14. *mel*

*mel* Super Moderator Staff Member

Oooh while I am here can I be added? Got my crosshairs this morning! Woo-hoo for early ovulations that creep up on you! I will be testing 27th October [​IMG]

15. sapphire

sapphire New Member

<span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'"><span style="font-size: 20pt">MIRACLES MADE </span></span><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'"><span style="font-size: 20pt"> AND </span></span><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'"><span style="font-size: 20pt">MIRACLES IN THE MAKING! </span></span> [​IMG]

<span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 17pt">Veteran BFP's </span></span>
    <span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'">(a place to remind the rest of us about all the hopeful, inspiring stories of those who received their miracles after some challenging ttc-ing!)</span>

<span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">Alesha
    T.E.
    sparkles_ttc
    Regina_1:
    </span> <span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'">TTC for 14 months with PCOS, conceived Thane on Metformin and when least expected. </span><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">
    dee:
    </span> <span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'">TTC for 2 years (26 cycles), hormone testing, ultrasounds &amp; SA all fine (labelled unexplained infertility), conceived naturally while waiting for HSG. </span><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">
    ANMSMITH:
    </span> <span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'">TTC 24 Months with PCOS, elevated prolactin and MFI morphology 7%; HSG, 4 failed IUI's, 6 rounds of clomid, HSG, BFP cycle consisted of Metformin, Dostinex, and Femara </span><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">
    snows
    Beachgirl
    Tibby
    Bee76
    Jenice
    </span>

[​IMG]

<span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 17pt">TESTERS</span></span>
    <span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'">(to remind us which girls from the ttc for 12+ months thread needs baby dust &amp; sticky vibes!)</span>

[​IMG] [​IMG]

<span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">Myrtle Warbler - October 17
    *mel* - October 27
    Leeaman - October 31
    </span>

[​IMG]

16. candywannababy

Such a purrty list....

17. leeaman7777

Hey I am not on the new list anymore......

18. leeaman7777

19. sapphire

sapphire New Member

you're so sneaky, you mod! [​IMG] It's not that you were missed on the new list, just that I never had you on the list in the first place b/c I didn't have a date for you!

20. Regina_1

Regina_1 New Member

Thank you Sapphire!!! I really hope that it can give everyone a new inspiration and some encouragement! COME ON BFP'S!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

XXXXX

Ginny [​IMG]