LADY COMP-PART 2-ALL NATURAL BC

Discussion in 'Contraception' started by PUMPKIN, Sep 20, 2006.

1. PUMPKIN

PUMPKIN Member

mostly abstain....but condems if I just can't wait. If it's after O then sometimes the films. Your the most fertile leading up to and the day of the O. Download the soundtells cycle calender....it has been easy to use as putting in your start and end of period and it shows a calender ahead and shows the each day of the month and the risk....it is a easy and perfect companion to the LC or pearly.

2. NYCityGirl27

NYCityGirl27 New Member

I have used the Beyond 7 condoms and found them a lot thinner and less irritating than the standard brands. The company that makes Beyond 7 also makes Crown. You can find either online.
    The only issue Ive found is that because they are made in Japan, they run a bit small. My boyfriend despises condoms, but I've gotten him to admit that these are pretty good.

3. Celebrian80

Celebrian80 New Member

We love the Beyond 7 condoms. My faves are the ones with Aloe Vera (always soothing). It's our preferred method when I'm ovulating.

And I can't wait for my LC to arrive. It should be here by Wednesday.

4. D 4 A

D 4 A New Member

Thanks for the natural spermicide link

5. Hells Bells

Hells Bells New Member

Pumpkin,

what is the O?

6. Hells Bells

Hells Bells New Member

Pumpkin,
    what is the O?

7. feelinggood

feelinggood New Member

Hells bells, the O is ovulation. Also, I think I read you were getting the pearly because you camp and stuff. Just so you know you only have to recharge the LC once a month or less for like a day or less. I just plug mine in overnight when I start my period. I never keep it plugged in. I've never had it run out of batteries or anything.

If anyone orders the Femprotect, let me know how it works and how much it is. I've been pretty happy with my Protectaid sponges, but it'd be nice to have the Femprotect for my diaphram.

8. D 4 A

D 4 A New Member

Hey girls. I cant order the femprotect. It says its for special patients or something [​IMG] someone elp me :p

9. D 4 A

D 4 A New Member

Anyone allergic to today sponge (n-9 spermicide) happy with protectaid sponges?

10. Hazel600

Hazel600 New Member

My Lady Comp arrived on Friday and I was able to input my recent M info from charting and I've taken three temps with it already. My only slight disappointment right away is that you can't see the potential fertility display unless you press the round button. I was thinking that one of the red/yellow/green lights would be lit up all the time so my husband could just glance over at it, but I guess that's not the way it is displayed. Does anyone else see the potential fertility display all of the time?
    One thing I am really impressed with is how fast the thermometer takes your temp--much faster than an ordinary BBT.

11. Hells Bells

Hells Bells New Member

Pumpkin,

where can I download the soundtells cycle calender? I think what I want to do is chart my cycles, temp, mucus, cervix everything...and just become more familiar with my body. This site and the book Katie Singer offers is great- http://www.gardenoffertility.com/

So just out of curiousity, what other differences have folks noticed about the LC and Pearly? They seem essentially the same and one is much more expensive than the other.

Cheers
    Helen

12. D 4 A

D 4 A New Member

Hazel I noticed that too, I would have prefered the lights to be illuminated all the time, I forget what colour Im on sometimes. :rolleyes:

13. Hazel600

Hazel600 New Member

One thing about the Pearly that actually swayed me toward the Lady Comp instead was mentioned a while back in this forum: the Pearly--I guess--does not have a lighted display, so if you--like me--like to sleep in a very dark bedroom, you may have to fumble with a lamp to take your temp in the mornings. One nice thing about the LC is that you can adjust the brightness of the display. The dim setting is actually pretty darn low, but at 4:30 a.m., I can still see what I'm doing.

14. Hazel600

Hazel600 New Member

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong about that! I've never used the Pearly before.

15. MissBee

MissBee New Member

I am still not 100% decided on if I am going to get the lady com or pearly. Most likely the lady com.

Do the ladies that have the lady com, do you still find its pretty easy to transport around?

16. PUMPKIN

PUMPKIN Member

yes....I have the LC and I travel a lot in our RV....I just throw it in the little bag and that is also convienent to keep condoms in as well and it goes with me....I set it out each night before I go to bed and thats it.

17. lorfaith

lorfaith New Member

I have the Lady Comp and I find it really easy to travel with. I just had a UTI and am just starting green days. Doctor said that we have to abstain until my pills are gone. I hate to waste these green days. [​IMG]

18. Astarte

Astarte New Member

D 4 A - You CAN order femprotect. What makes you think you can't? Did they tell you that?

Just e-mail them and you can order it through their contact, her name is Elke. IF you address her by name and say that someone referred you to order this, you should have no problems. I ordered it without any hassle. Good luck!

E-mail: enquiries@naturalgynae.com

19. Astarte

Astarte New Member

PUMPKIN - I have been using another really cool program similar to soundtells but more with a calendar style -

Ovulation Calendar

http://www.ovulation-calendar.com

It's very accurate and I REALLY like it!

20. D 4 A

D 4 A New Member

Hey girls. I have been seeing consistantly that I ovulate on day 18 and have a 13 day luteal phase making my cycle 31 days. Isnt day 18 late?? Also the EWCM comes on day 16, day 17 goes to gummy again and gets consitently less and dries up on day 18. Any input?? thanks [​IMG]