LADY COMP ALL NATURAL BIRTH CONTROL PART 5

Discussion in 'Natural Birth Control' started by PUMPKIN, Dec 19, 2007.

1. Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom New Member

You make too much sense, lol. Ok. Thanks. (I just want to make all of this harder than it is, apparently.)
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013

2. tac

tac New Member

Can someone look at my chart and tell me what they think? I don't think I have ovulated this month and it really late. I just want to make sure I'm not missing it.

3. iampam

iampam Active Member

It definitely doesn't look like you have ovulated yet. But you've had a few cycles you were close to this late, I bet it's coming any day now [​IMG]

4. tac

tac New Member

ok, thanks!

5. Amanda43

Amanda43 Member

Hello, can someone please look at my chart? Ladycomp gave me green a few days ago and I dont know if I ovulated or not! I just am not sure. So my husband did not go all the way, we ended up using a condom part of the time, but im not pregnant am I? Lady comp keeps asking for M!!!

I took some natural Thyroid stuff and I think it messed with my temp? Not sure? I did have signs of Ovulation though< I was horny and felt wet down there,,, only it was like 2-3 days ago recently

6. BunnyGirl19

BunnyGirl19 Super Moderator Staff Member

I honestly can't tell from your temps whether you've ovulated or not. Your temps are all over the place! And since I'm not a pregnancy test and you didn't pee on me, I can't answer that either. LOL

it's very possible your thyroid supplement messed up your temps as thyroid regulates temp.

7. Amanda43

Amanda43 Member

BunnyGirl, I agree with you the temps are all over! I quit the thyroid supplement.

Do you think the new sensor I got could have anything to do with it? I got it in Feb.

8. BunnyGirl19

BunnyGirl19 Super Moderator Staff Member

I wouldn't think your new sensor would mess with things as they are supposed to be very accurate and reluable. If you were using a regular thermometer I would say it could be a possibility.

9. Amanda43

Amanda43 Member

Well I did in fact Ovulate, and Ladycomp did seem to recognize it! YAY!!!!!! Got my period!

10. marbear272

marbear272 New Member

Hi everyone, I haven't posted in a while, but I'm still happily using my pearly, love it!

Question: the hubby and i had a condom break today so i took plan b (its a red light day)...does this mean i should stop taking my temp until my period? (I don't want to confuse my pearly and i recall that taking hormones messes with your temps). Thanks!

11. gutterflower

gutterflower Active Member

Just locking this one up, getting rather long. I'm going to Archive this in a few days. I have started a Part 6 [​IMG]