AF started on Tuesday. So we have to make the final decision between IVF and adoption. There are pros and cons to each option so it is going to be a tough one. I am going to call the doctor's office to get a little more information on the cost and procedure for IVF and I am going to also contact the local Domesitic Services office to see what the plan would be if we chose to adopt. My husband said if we adopt he would prefer to do a domestic adoption. At least this month I didn't have my hopes up so high and I'm not completely devastated like I was last month.