Keeping the Faith: TTC 12+mo. **Part 5**

Discussion in 'Overcoming Infertility' started by *mel*, May 25, 2010.

Dear Members: We have operated this forum since 2002. We currently have over 12,000 members that have free access to thousands of health related discussions. We rely on you as a member to peruse our health articles but do need your help in ensuring that the site will continue to operate for years to come. We ask that you CLICK ON OUR ADS to support the site. Thank you for your trust.

1. *mel*

*mel* Super Moderator Staff Member

Hope this new thread brings you all your BFP's ladies [​IMG]

SUPPORT OUR WEBSITE, CLICK OUR ADS

2. BunnyGirl19

BunnyGirl19 Super Moderator Staff Member

I *think* my levels are rising because I tested on my way out the door and stared at my test in my walk to work. I got a positive digital and they are't supposed to read at anything below 25 miu minimum. My doctor says they average around 35 miu for positives. Still two to three days until AF is due so waiting it out for now.

3. Love0322

Love0322 New Member

The genetics testing showed that it was trisomy 16. THe doctor said that the baby would not have survived. He didn't see anything else wrong, including the blood panel report.

So the new course of action is- clomid, iui, prenatals, extra supplement of folic acid, progesterone and baby asprin just as a precaution.

I feel glad to know something. So now we can start trying again.

4. BunnyGirl19

Good luck! I agree it is better to finally know something. The good news is that was a random thing as well.

5. BethG

BethG New Member

So it was kind of a freak thing then, Love? I suppose it's not much comfort, but I remember my mom saying once about her miscarriage (between my brother and me) that it's nature's way of dealing with a fetus that couldn't survive.

BunnyGirl....I refuse to give up hope for you!

6. BunnyGirl19

I'm not giving up either until my beta levels start crashing and/or I start bleeding. I did do another strip test when I got to work and the line was very faint, much lighter than the one I posted a couple days ago, although these tests are from the new batch, that one from an old batch and nearly expired. Normally I just get pale lines on strips and that seems to be the general consensus amonst a lot of women that use strip tests, i.e. the test lines stay really pale when compared to the same sensitivity tests of other brands. I guess what can you expect for 30-cent tests. LOL

7. nessa26

nessa26 New Member

Thinking of you BG. When do you get another beta done? Whatever the outcome,, I admire your attitude. You are very strong. I only wish I was as strong as you.

Love, I'm glad you got the results of your genetic test. It's always nice to have some kind of closure. Just like any death, we all want to know "how?" and "why?".

8. court

court New Member

HANG IN THERE BG ((((((((((((BG))))))))))) IT SEEMS LIKE YOUR BODY WANTS IT TO STICK. I am really praying for a good outcome.
    way to stay positive...it's gotta help. [​IMG] court

9. BunnyGirl19

Beta 47 this afternoon!!! I'm so happy I'm crying!!!! [​IMG]

10. Elsie

Elsie New Member

Oh Bunny Girl!!! That's so exciting! The best of luck to you!

11. nessa26

nessa26 New Member

Great news BG!!

12. BethG

BethG New Member

You're officially pregnant, BunnyGirl!

13. BunnyGirl19

Not the greatest pictures, but from about 30 minutes ago, even before my 10 minute mark was up. LOL!

[​IMG]

14. BunnyGirl19

My doctor's office assigned me January 29th as my due date even though it's 4 days earlier than it should be. It's my 30th birthday so I'm not complaining. [​IMG]

15. iampam

iampam Active Member

Yay BG!!!

16. BunnyGirl19

Thanks. I'm so excited and hope it sticks. It looks promising now that my levels nearly quadrupled in less than 18 hours! [​IMG]

17. *mel*

*mel* Super Moderator Staff Member

YAY!!!! Sooo happy for you BG! Great news and a great start to a new thread [​IMG]

Love I'm pleased you got an answer and I hope it helps you get closure on what happened and you can get a fresh start.

18. why

why New Member

This is great news BG congrats.

19. Confused-Hasya

Confused-Hasya Active Member

Yipppeeee, BG!

Love, at least you know that it was random. Good luck for next time!

20. court

court New Member

so so so happy for you BG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what great news!! [​IMG]