Keeping the Faith: TTC 12+mo. **Part 4**

Discussion in 'Archived Discussions' started by leeaman7777, Feb 6, 2010.

Dear Members: We have operated this forum since 2002. We currently have over 12,000 members that have free access to thousands of health related discussions. We rely on you as a member to peruse our health articles but do need your help in ensuring that the site will continue to operate for years to come. We ask that you CLICK ON OUR ADS to support the site. Thank you for your trust.

1. Love0322

Love0322 New Member

BG when you are talking about progesterone level of 32. That has to be tested through blood right? Does it have anything to do with the uterine lining?

I know when I did iui, the doctor would tell me the lining or something like that. I guess i don't even remember. I think one time it was 7.5 and another time it was 9. I think I may be confusing the progest level with the lining number.

SUPPORT OUR WEBSITE, CLICK OUR ADS

2. Alluring-Ash

Alluring-Ash Super Moderator Staff Member

Lining is measured th rough u/s just like the follicles. It is normally a single digit ( I.e 7 )

3. Alluring-Ash

BG did he measure the follicle sizes?

4. Alluring-Ash

When I got PG with N my progesterone was really low, and it dropped to 11 with him until I took the supplements and it brought it up to 34, so it IS possible! Just trying to keep you from being discouraged [​IMG]

5. BunnyGirl19

BunnyGirl19 Super Moderator Staff Member

I know it's possible, just a bit disappointed that I didn't meet the goal this cycle. I'm not discouraged that I could get a BFP this cycle, just don't have really high hopes for it is all. I had four follicles and on last measure the day before I ovulated they were 18, 19, 19, and 20 mm. All were expected to release because of their size. My lining measured at 8.5 mm, so adequate.

6. BunnyGirl19

I see a line!!!!!! [​IMG] I really hope it sticks. I'm kind of stressing over it now because the cramping is getting stronger which isn't really a problem, but it's on my left side which is where my scarring is.

[​IMG]

7. nessa26

nessa26 New Member

I knew it!! I knew it!! BG, why say your gonna wait and test till such and such a day, when we all know (including yourself) that you're not going to?!?!?! Hehe. but I see a line too...test tommorrow with FMU and let us know again!!!

8. BunnyGirl19

I "cheated" and had a repeat beta done today since my doctor said I could get one every two days after 7DPO. My beta was 3 at 7DPO and was 7 at 9DPO, so it's rising very slowly at the moment. Too bad I can't get another level drawn until Monday at 12DPO. LOL! Based on my doubling rate I shouldn't be seeing a positive on my tests until Tuesday because they're 25 miu tests.

9. nessa26

nessa26 New Member

Well its doubling, thats all that matters. The beta has to start somewhere, so it seems low now, but will rise exponentially. But there is a positive there, so maybe the tests you are using are very sensitive.

10. BunnyGirl19

At least that one anyway. I don't know about the others, just that they are all 25 miu strips. I stopped buying the 10 miu strips because I was always getting really faint lines or evaps with them that appeared positive. These ones I'm not having that with. I'm just a bit anxious that it might turn into another chemical considering all my implantation failure issues I have because of scarring. For some reason my body likes to try to implant where it won't take! I guess for now I'll declare myself pregnant. It's not like I can't change my status back if it goes the other way. [​IMG]

11. *mel*

*mel* Super Moderator Staff Member

BG that is definately a line!!!! YAY!!!!! I will keep my fingers crossed for you [​IMG]

Why DO NOT STOP THE PROGESTERONE!!!!!! If you stop now there was no point in taking it at all this cycle!!!!! You HAVE to follow the rules and take it until a negative test at 14 DPO. AF symptoms and pregnancy symptoms are the same, EXACTLY the same, so it doesn't matter that you feel like AF is going to show. I know it's hard when month after month nothing happens but I strongly believe that if you don;t continue with the progesterone untill 14 DPO then there is no point in taking it during the 2WW at all!!!!

12. BethG

BethG New Member

Congrats BunnyGirl! I know there's still worries so I'm praying for a good outcome for you and your sticky bean!

Why, listen to mel!

13. court

court New Member

bg!!!!!!!!! I am crossing my fingers for you!!!! so far so good. I definitely see a line. praying for a good outcome! [​IMG]

why...don't stop the progesterone. mel is right. wait till 14 days post o. I know it is hard, but you really need to follow the instructions properly..:)

14. Confused-Hasya

Confused-Hasya Active Member

Sticky, sticky vibes, BG!

15. BunnyGirl19

I started having some pinkish and brownish spotting last night that's pretty much only there when I wipe so I'm not worrying about it at this point. Hopefully I'll make it past when AF is due and I'll be able to get an ultrasound done to see if it's in a good spot or not so I can stop worrying.

16. BethG

BethG New Member

Well it took forever, but FF finally moved my O date from CD11 to CD14, which is what I was suspecting all along. So I'm 5DPO today.

17. BunnyGirl19

18. nessa26

nessa26 New Member

So BG, did you POAS this AM or did you resist?

19. BunnyGirl19

I behaved!!! I did stop spotting and cramping today, so thst's a positive sign.

20. nessa26

nessa26 New Member

Good girl!!