Keeping the Faith: TTC 12+mo. **Part 4**

Discussion in 'Archived Discussions' started by leeaman7777, Feb 6, 2010.

1. leeaman7777

leeaman7777 Active Member

Good luck all my lovies.... Praying we all can get our BFP's before this thread comes to an end and a new one begins.

2. BunnyGirl19

BunnyGirl19 Super Moderator Staff Member

Court, your body is probably still getting ready to O, hence the multiple days of EWCM but no positive OPK yet. I'll have watery and EWCM for just a couple days to a week before I actually O. I've even O'd in the past with no EWCM and not really any watery either. Our bodies tend to vary cycle to cycle sometimes.

3. Love0322

Love0322 New Member

Jen I think a new thread is a great idea! Thank you Leeaman for setting it up!

Jen how are you? Haven't heard from you in a few days. I feel So frustrated for you!

Hi to eoe! I'll be away from the computer for a few days. I'll check in when I can.

4. court

court New Member

thanks bg!! so I finally got the positive opk today! I really like when I "finally catch" it. so then I know when to start my progesterone cream. So I just got it today meaning I will O in the next day or so.....today is cycle day 15 for me. that means I will test when I am in Hawaii!!!!!!!!!! yipeee I leave feb 20! My first vaca since my ectopic....beach one that is. and does it feel like a long ass time. I have been busy working out with this video called insanity with "shaun T".... my hubby and I do it together and it kicks our asses. we are 2 weeks into it. It really feels good.
    glad the new thread has started and off to positive vibes!!!!!

courtney

5. Kalina

Kalina New Member

Jen ,good idea on the new thread! (((Hugs))) to you and hope you're feeling better and better each day.....

Thanks, Leeaman!!

Court Hawaii!! WOW! I'm jealous! Have an awesome time!

Hi to everyone else!

I had very slight spotting this morning and nothing else so far today.... so let's keep up with the positive vibes and hope this is a good sign!! **fingers crossed**

6. nessa26

nessa26 New Member

Fingers crossed for you Kalina. When do you plan to test?

7. BunnyGirl19

If it's IB it's in the right timeframe. How long are your cycles normally? I see this is your first cycle with temping, so I can't ask how long you usual LP is since you likely don't know. LOL

I swear I'm giving myself every phantom pregnancy symptom in the book this time. Grrr!!! My boobs have been stinging all day and I'm still cramping and kind of dizzy. I know it's still way too early for anything as I'm only about 4DPO but no more than 5DPO. I hate feeling like I'm a nutcase! [​IMG]

8. Kalina

Kalina New Member

BG, my cycles range from 28 to 32 days. FF predicts them to be 30, since that's the average length.

Nessa, I don't know when to test! In past cycles, Spotting and AF showed up before I could think of it.... I've only tested twice when I had 34 day cycles for some reason. I was so crushed when I saw a very obvious BFN and then sure enough, AF came like the next day.

FF says I should test Feb 16. I'm not waiting that long! If AF doesn't show signs of coming by Thursday or Friday, maybe then I'll test.

Hope your "phantom" signs are real BG!

9. Confused-Hasya

Confused-Hasya Active Member

Kalina, I think that is reasonable. Just make sure your temps are staying up on the day you are going to test. FF tells you to test only about 18dpo. Most women don't need to wait that long, in my opinion, and is meant for women with long LPs, also in my opinion.

10. nessa26

nessa26 New Member

Kalina, I dont know how long your LPs usually run, but if you normally have, for example, a 14 day LP, and AF doesnt arrive, then test!! But for some women, their LPs normally run longer or shorter than 14 days, in which case they would test if their LP is running a little longer than normal. Im keeping my fingers crossed for you! Do you normally have spotting during your LP??

11. BunnyGirl19

My temperatures are so low post O this time that I no longer think I could be pregnant this cycle. Unless something changes this is yet another wasted cycle.

12. BethG

BethG New Member

oh bunnygirl, don't give up. Your temps could shoot high tomorrow.

13. BunnyGirl19

I get my progesterone drawn on Tuesday so we'll see if my levels are adequate. I think traveling really messed me up. My temps were quite high pre O and not that much different post O. It's just discouraging.

14. Kalina

Kalina New Member

Oh, BG! I hope that you do get another rise tomorrow.....

Nessa, I don't know how long my LP is, this is the first cycle I have temped. I usually spot two days before AF shows up, and I haven't had her in sight!!

Confused, thanks for the heads up about my temp staying up if/when I do test! That's a good sign that I didn't think of to keep an eye out for.

15. nessa26

nessa26 New Member

Kalina, hopefully this is the only cycle you have to temp! Lol! But if you do end up temping for a few cycles, thats a huge advantage to you when it comes to TTC because it allowed you to become more familiar with your body; how long your LP is, when you usually O, how long your cycles are, and to ifentify some potential problems. It wasnt until I started temping, that I became very familiar with my cycles, and was able to find out that there were some cycles I didn't ovulate, etc.!! Good luck!!

Okay ladies, Im off to watch the super bowl! Check in later!!

16. Confused-Hasya

Confused-Hasya Active Member

Oh don't give up Bunnygirl! My temps fell below cover line once before BFP, and I had only 2 days of temps below cover line pre-O that cycle, that too just before O. Before that, almost same levels of pre-implantation temps (pre-triphasic shift). Keep faith.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/285fbe

If you would like to check out how crappy it looks.

17. BunnyGirl19

I know it's not over yet. I'm just having one of those frustrated and down days.

18. nessa26

nessa26 New Member

My BFP cycle also looked really $hitty on my FF chart. Remember, BFPs tend to sneak up on you when you lease expect them. Here's a link to my FF:

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1d88f9

Just in case you are curious to see...

19. BunnyGirl19

Yeah, really jumpy too. The only thing still positive is the intermittent burning boobs and those strange low abdominal pains/cramps. I'm actually having them on both sides now and they are getting more intense. I usually get weird cramps on BFP cycles but not until later on in my LP. So hard to tell this early! LOL

20. why

why New Member

Hi ladies. Well I did not get my OPK strips in time for O this month. (however I did win 20 of the digitals for 41.00...CVS has 7 for 33.00) But I am pretty sure I am going to O I have EWCM and a bit of cramping the other day. We BD'd the last 2 nights last night with him on top...(hard cause I squeezed it in during SB half time) So yeah probably will again tonight and start my progesterone tomorrow or the day after.
    Nothing else to report....hope everyone is well